Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Guy in my area had a few pairs earlier in the week to he paid $400 an was selling them $600... crazy man he maybe had 10 pair

He got a few days to off them or he’s going to have to unload them quick to try to break even.

Y’all they on Unbreakable Kicks live paying 600+ on Chicagos rn, this is the dumbest **** ever. I guess this whatnot stuff is live auctions, it’s people in the comments **** riding talking about we supporting, they don’t even care that they getting taken advantage of, it’s no deals here. Every time he puts a size up they run the price up crazy. He’s sweating & then opening the boxes touching each pair 😂

Y’all they on Unbreakable Kicks live paying 600+ on Chicagos rn, this is the dumbest **** ever. I guess this whatnot stuff is live auctions, it’s people in the comments **** riding talking about we supporting, they don’t even care that they getting taken advantage of, it’s no deals here. Every time he puts a size up they run the price up crazy. He’s sweating & then opening the boxes touching each pair 😂
😂😂😂 that’s crazy I was just watching it he got that towel on stand by

Chi 1's one of the few models I'll purchase multiples of if I can.
Errtime! :nthat:
D6AC724F-8DD2-44B8-A663-91CFD091DA1B.jpeg

They still releasing 29th overseas? I haven’t seen any shops post about em or any pages talk about snkrs eu
Haven't seen any news or announcements related to the L&F 1s here in the Philippines. Only release that we're getting this Saturday are the Midnight Navy 4's.

They're probably gonna release these next month here, I guess. I've seen someone on facebook handling a pre-order for these for $680 - $700 and said that it's gonna drop on Novmber

Watching and on NT... Sad that folks don't at least try for retail first.... Nike doing these miscellaneous drops every afternoon. That's proof Nike making room for these 1s. They pulling Jordan releases from 2020 out the corners of their warehouse...

Screenshot_20221027_210125_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20221027_210040_Chrome.jpg
You got a few youtube notifications brotha :nthat:

Real talk, das sum bs

Interesting on some of these pics how the new and upgraded swoosh size seems to be reverting back to the mini size of the last 20 yrs. Maybe it’s my fried brain playin tricks on me though w all these photos

Watching and on NT... Sad that folks don't at least try for retail first.... Nike doing these miscellaneous drops every afternoon. That's proof Nike making room for these 1s. They pulling Jordan releases from 2020 out the corners of their warehouse...

Screenshot_20221027_210125_Chrome.jpg
Guy the biggest clown “shoe reviewer” on YouTube and people follow him like buying a pair of of his J’s will make you walk of water.
I’m honestly surprised he hasn’t been robbed yet.

I wanted to ask if any of you believe that Nike would conduct a surprise release today or possibly Monday?

Lol I saw him talking about whatnot in one of his videos, didn’t know it was an auction. Kinda weird because he’s been talking about how ridiculous the prices are when they were that high but he’s auctioning off pairs for the same ridiculous prices🤔

I sold my collection in 2006…Made enough to put a down payment on our first house, and took the whole family to Disney World for two weeks…Resell was definitely there…
What brought you back? Or has it been multiple comebacks?

What brought you back? Or has it been multiple comebacks?

Never really left, probably never will 🤷‍♂️…I just cap myself at 10 pairs max…Once I wear a pair down I’ll clear myself to get something else…Just slide pairs I find myself not wearing to my son or one of my boys…

Can’t let myself get overburdened with stacks upon stacks ever again…

Back
Top Bottom