Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Don't even waste your time with dude, he is dumb as hell. 😂

Every Jordan was available for $200? 😂 I remember a year after release the 1999 Black Cement 4s were already $300.

He wasn't there.

Dumb because I don’t remember resell from 20 years ago matching what you remember resell being 20 years ago?? I guarantee you wouldn’t call me dumb in person.

You literally just made that up. Why.

Flight Club’s been around since 2005. There are, and always have been, shoes reselling for way more than $30 over retail.

You need to understand and accept the fact that some people who like sneakers got way more money than you. For these people $300 or even $3000 over retail ain’t sh*t. Truly. When a product is in high demand but low supply it goes to those willing to pay the most. Quit tryna disprove the laws of economics you wasting your time

Real talk right here… these noobs on NT don’t know shoes Pre-2010.. LMAO

Yeah I was definitely paying more than $20-$30 over retail for new releases back in the 2000's, on ISS forums and on NSB.org. I remember one of my first time ever camping for sneakers was ice blue 10's in 2005 at niketown NY, and dudes were selling them for $200 soon as they walked out (retail $125).

Any truth to this?
Screenshot_20221024_222907.jpg
I believe this to be true. Fauci was just speaking on the L&F backdooring pandemic

At lot of these retailers are sitting on inventory that isn't moving. They know these Lost and founds are going to be worth more than the retail sticker. A reseller comes in and offers 400+ per pair they're taking it. We can talk about morals and what's right until we're blue in the face but at the end of the day it's about getting that $$$.

Resellers right now are competing to get the highest price possible. Right now I don't think the price is going to go much further down until after release day unless Nike shock drops. Most people with early backdoored pairs will be either taking a loss or barely making anything after fees/shipping.

They're going to do these just like the patent Breds.

At lot of these retailers are sitting on inventory that isn't moving. They know these Lost and founds are going to be worth more than the retail sticker. A reseller comes in and offers 400+ per pair they're taking it. We can talk about morals and what's right until we're blue in the face but at the end of the day it's about getting that $$$.

Resellers right now are competing to get the highest price possible. Right now I don't think the price is going to go much further down until after release day unless Nike shock drops. Most people with early backdoored pairs will be either taking a loss or barely making anything after fees/shipping.

They're going to do these just like the patent Breds.
This brings up a point I think about…. There’s the topic of how backdooring (also botting) affects the store’s business. Like I always hear people say the store/business doesn’t care if one person takes their whole inventory of a hyped release. Sales are sales. As regular joes we’re stuck buying on the resale platforms or passing. My thought to that is it does hurt the brand (Nike) and boutique store or even the chain stores when regular joes can’t buy from them. There’s a whole bunch of nice shoes that don’t resale, but consumers aren’t buying because we can’t cop hyped sht from XYZ store due to shenanigans. The flip side is if that BS was shut down, now you have real customers in there, buying AF1s, AJ mids, air maxes, socks and t shirts. Instead you got masses fleeing for new balance and other brands.
But “sales are sales”

People aren’t necessarily paying higher resale prices. It’s more along the lines of “More people are willing to pay resale prices”.

The one time I paid resale was back in 2002, for a used pair of 99 Black Cement 4s on eBay. I think I paid $300.

The Port: Hello Nike, your container just made it here to the yard.

Nike Corp: Ok thanks... "Hangs up phone" Load the Fire Red 3s on SNKRS..

Calls Memphis... Hey we're purging the warehouse again. We're off loading the 3s. The other shipment of 1s are here.

There gonna be a ton of these... Word to the wise to wait it out until release day...

I would say that all of the best releases that make it to my city, at least 75-80% of all of those shoes in the city are backdoored.

And I would think that it has to be like that in all of the other big cities around the country.

The Port: Hello Nike, your container just made it here to the yard.

Nike Corp: Ok thanks... "Hangs up phone" Load the Fire Red 3s on SNKRS..

Calls Memphis... Hey we're purging the warehouse again. We're off loading the 3s. The other shipment of 1s are here.

There gonna be a ton of these... Word to the wise to wait it out until release day...

This is hilarious because alot of people are thinking the same thing, do not want to say it and jinx it. My eye will be on goat this weekend to see if the overseas joints, if they do indeed drop, do crazy numbers.

What other reasons can it be? Last week Nike released all the older drops that would be held for the New Year Jordan Reserve. Releasing the 3s today was the cherry on top (no pun intended). With the 1s, 2s, and 11s being stocked for drops this year, there's probably limited room. Not to mention other releases like Cardinal 7s, A Ma Maniere 12s, the Gorge green 1s...etc...

Gonna have to see how much these new chicagos cost resale vs copping a donor for a sole swap for my 94s. Even with the ashy collar I'm still into them

That October 29th date for EU seems like it was wrong then. No raffles or any sign of them coming soon.

Back
Top Bottom