JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Resolution to bots for NDC

Put a multiple choice question like who plays for the Lakers....CP3...KB...LBJ and you would have to answer to get to the item page or to checkout....could bots beat that?

Do you guys think FNL bred 1 pairs sold out so fast because no customer limit?
Good idea. But in theory that would suggest you be an NBA fan to purchase which is discrimination, albeit simple questions, and not all buyers are....though they should be lol.

Blessed...

View media item 714323

tumblr_m78eq5rnk61rbsg6jo1_400.gif

Nice man. I need that 10 too!

Sooooo after reading thru the last couple pages, I'm guessing it was sorta like Royals...? Blessed I got to sleep in today... :smokin

To the guy talking about resellers don't cop in store.

In NY resellers thrive most in stores, they themselves are usually sneaker heads & form relationships with store owners over years.

If you own a store & friend pays you 20-30 over retail to lock em down then hey you give it to him. Cause you can't sell resale at your store anyway.

Or they have like 10 friends in line with them

Don't get too happy if you ordered off of NBA store. They cancelled my Gammas & shorted me on the refund $20. Had to call customer service to get the FULL refund :smh:

Back
Top Bottom