JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I hope Nike uses the word banned when they send out the tweet announcing these

download

Thank god that AJ 1s are not hot where I live. Shadows and Black Toes were quite easy to obtain at my local Footaction.
Right!  Not sure about you, but the Royals were an easy pick up for those in my area that were seeking them.  

Right!  Not sure about you, but the Royals were an easy pick up for those in my area that were seeking them.  

I feel like casual jordan buyers will miss out on these because they won't realize how limited they are. it will depend on how many legit sneakerheads and hypes are in your area

Whatever the casual buyer miss the reseller wont :lol: **** would buy prowings to resell if they were retros :lol:

Last edited:
View media item 658814
The material around the collar and upper eyelet section is nylon. The gold paint would chip immediately. If it were leather these would've been nice templates.
well i would make them purple where the heel and toe are(kinda like a royals deal but with purple and yellow), make the red part going to the toe area black and make the wings logo black, wala Lakers 1s. im not going to go nuts on them but at the right price they will be had and it will get done and i will post it for yall no problem.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom