JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I sold both pairs of banneds so I'm going extra hard to get 3 pairs on release day!!!
30-Rocks-Jack-Donaghy-Facepalm-Gif.gif

I sold both pairs of banneds so I'm going extra hard to get 3 pairs on release day!!!
none of my business but I hope you got some serious cash or a really nice trade for those banneds but if you're looking to replace your pairs with these I think you will be upset. None the less if these have shadow quality, ill be pleased regardless.

One of those pairs came my way, I aint even mad @ him :lol:

Good lookin my dude :nthat:

Congrats captain. No way I would've sold my banneds for the 2013 bred release. Would rather spend money out my pocket.

Congrats captain. No way I would've sold my banneds for the 2013 bred release. Would rather spend money out my pocket.

:lol: no doubt.

I think the homie was going through financial issues so he had to make some quick ca$h. He didn't just decide to sell them because he wanted the 2013s instead :lol:.

Sometimes tight situations make you give up your prized possessions no matter how reluctant your are to do so. Priorities >>>>>>>>>>>>> Any pair of kicks.

Once he bounces back I'm pretty sure those 3 pair of 2013 Black/Red 1s will help ease the pain (just a little bit) of selling the Banneds.

At least the 2013s will have the NA treatment and he isn't forced to go after the Straps or DMP versions :x

Last edited:
I wish I wouldn't have slept on Banneds when they dropped.

I know many others can say the same.

War will happen when these release. 

Some people are liking these because it "should be" limited. If these become available like the Black Toes and Shadows, expect those people to jump out the bandwagon... just like what happened with the Black Toes and the Playoff/Bred 11s.

As for myself, I'll be blessed to have these. Limited or GR don't matter.

Some people are liking these because it "should be" limited. If these become available like the Black Toes and Shadows, expect those people to jump out the bandwagon... just like what happened with the Black Toes and the Playoff/Bred 11s.

As for myself, I'll be blessed to have these. Limited or GR don't matter.
Good man, I hope these aren't limited. Shake about 10,000 hypebeasts off.

Limited or not these will sell out in minutes if not seconds. Just being honest.
+1. Bred 11s restocked so many times i lost track and pretty sure each time was 2 per. They sold out every time. These will be no different. If they double or triple these as opposed to the other 1s this year they will be gone and it would still feel limited.

Im older than some around here i imagine but glad to see the popularity is still strong. Still hard to believe what i grew up watching would some day turn into lasting iconic images. These 2 though helped start my passion for the game overall. He was the man.

1's are #1 for me...

these (OG 1 colorways in general really) are the most iconic of all shoes to me cuz these are the first shoes i really remember seeing, paying attention to, and having as a kid (wish i still had my little kid pair, would be so cool to still have them)...

but prolly more importantly, they changed everything... they broke the rules, and led to shoe endorsement deals for basketball players and athletes in general, bringing so much more money and creative shoes into fruition...

they are a staple of the entire 80's culture, and it's hard to imagine what the world would be like without the 1's and MJ teaming up with nike.

in relation, today i was asked to sell one of my DS pairs of banned 1's for Tom Brady to wear in a Paramount Pictures film, for a scene that's gonna be based in the 80's... they said he and his agent specifically asked for the banned 1's cuz they have the best leather and nike air. thought that was crazy they were that specific, but cool as hell. :pimp: after a long convo on the phone, there might be a lot more opportunities for me with Paramount, and even some big sports event DJing gigs thru the sports agents they work with (they mentioned the next super bowl)... they are recommending me and putting me in touch with some people to make some stuff happen... today was a good day... all cuz of the banned 1. haha! :nthat:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom