JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

This thread is pretty sad, that why it was hard to even follow it for the last week or so. To those that struck out, don't get mad and come at othere members or whine that you didn't recieve help. I'm not speaking to all of you, but a handful.

NT helped more then enough by posting links, and locations receiving them. How you decide to tackle a release is upon you.

Meanwhile, I'll post comparisons for early & RD pairs later. The differences is extremely minimal, and I don't want y'all getting played.

Looking forward to the comparisons pictures, Thanks.

Reps coming...

Has anyones ndc eu order ship yet? Neither my brex or gamma 12 order has shipped. Just wondering if anyone elses has begore I start looking into the reseller realm.

I received my shipping confirmation earlier this afternoon. But so far that only means "label created" according to UPS tracking.

roll.gif
 cowboys are 136-136 since 1997.

*waits for my breds to ship*
You copped? Congrats bro
nthat.gif
Thanks man 
nthat.gif

this thread once had so much hope and enthusiasm for pizza...but then it turned into despair and now its a desert of broken dreams.
really sorry for those who didnt get pair, especially my man @Gordonson

Hey I kept the pizza boys hopes and dreams alive lol. Helped Mark, Grizz, Gerald, and another friend secure a pair before I could get mine. Luckily I got in on that on Thursday eventually as well. Pizza fam in my phone, size 10 and under, ATE.

JJ jus sent shipping. NBAstore started shipping physically today, and size has shipped. Just waiting on End, but I know those pairs are secured. Shipping jus won't be the usual 2-3 day process from them bc both holidays last week set them and shipping companies back a little.

Has anyones ndc eu order ship yet? Neither my brex or gamma 12 order has shipped. Just wondering if anyone elses has begore I start looking into the reseller realm.

I received my shipping confirmation earlier this afternoon. But so far that only means "label created" according to UPS tracking.

Hmmm thats making me think they prob over sold, super whack if so. If they did id rather not get the gamma 12s so i can just use that all and cop a pair from a reseller :smh:

Hey I kept the pizza boys hopes and dreams alive lol. Helped Mark, Grizz, Gerald, and another friend secure a pair before I could get mine. Luckily I got in on that on Thursday eventually as well. Pizza fam in my phone, size 10 and under, ATE.

JJ jus sent shipping. NBAstore started shipping physically today, and size has shipped. Just waiting on End, but I know those pairs are secured. Shipping jus won't be the usual 2-3 day process from them bc both holidays last week set them and shipping companies back a little.

when it comes to your knowledge on sites I am always truly amazed.........I got one pair but I want just one more......saw that I may have another shot in the next couple of days but Im not holding my breathe........congrats to you as always bruh........and good looking on helping other bruh's out.......

Its seems like the only way to secure a pair these days is to either camp, connects or use a bot. Being that I am a father of 2 I dont have the luxury of time to camp and I dont have connects so can anyone advice me of an rsvp service or ATC service that is reliable?

6 pairs just became 5... Queens canceled an order for violating 1 per customer rule. Here's to hoping the other 2 pairs fly under the radar untouched.

Pair canceled was for another NT member btw :frown:

Back
Top Bottom