JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

i'm sitting here patient 
smokin.gif

I got GS pair for retail, but wanted one in mens sizing  (7 or 7.5) :frown:

At least it's better to have one than be left with nothing...

Still looking for Jordans in Mens sizing - let me know If you have seen them - would appreciate that!

Last edited:

I just missed out on an ebay seller selling a pair size 9.5 for $299, but with no laces and no shoe box.

I can't say for sure they were legit.  He said he "got them early".

Assuming the pair was legit, do you guys think that was a great deal?
no laces, and no box??

"got them early"...like right off the assembly line? 

too sketchy, then again i dont know his feedback rating
Was trying to help out a friend who really wanted them, not myself. A lot of NTers know here I do my best to look out for them.
This man helped me out

Last edited:

I just missed out on an ebay seller selling a pair size 9.5 for $299, but with no laces and no shoe box.

Don't let the thirst cloud ur judgement...That aint no deal lol Stay on the hunt!

HoH in Paris got 37 pairs, 80 ppl on checklist, huge line. Europe got very limited supply, most of it taken by Americans.

Though I don't think big outlets like end will stop selling to US customers, they make money on shipping, plus it's a wide customer base

@bigj505
 Ravens aint make it fam :lol:

But neither did the giants |I

As long as the steelers didn't get in.....

They got robbed, twice, San Diego got bailed out lol ... but at least your playoff bid wasn't in the hands of Kyle Orton like mine :x :smh: ... see you on the golf course fam :frown:

-Stressed Cowboy Fan

I wasn't able to cop but i'm going to comb through this thread and hopefully get a list of pretty much every "secret" website ever (this thread is an overseas GOLDMINE). most of the links i've found so far did not originate from "lurkers" so who's really to blame for this forum going to hell? should've kept it to PM gentlemen. or revor!

just a question fam.  how did you guys notice that fast that gammas and taxis restocked? I didnt see a tweet. Can someone help me out?

I don't understand the mindset in here.

NT used to help the ENTIRE community, not just some people who fulfilled some imaginary criteria. No one wants to help 'noobs', and what sense does that make? Everyone on here was new at one point.

Things have switched from this being a helpful community to being a place to show off because you have some overseas connect, or some secret site that you're too arrogant and greedy to share.

There are only a couple of threads (definitely not in the JB forum) that openly help out: they post links, shop numbers, etc. It's always like another world in here.

the mindset is....the game has dramatically changed.  and you either adjust, or be left "kick less".

mindset is...if i know of a site that gets Js on the low, but only get approx 18 pair, then why would i share that site with 5000 people?  and now i can't get anymore kicks.

its not greed (not sharing the site), its SURVIVAL!!!!!!!
Lurkers sitting back loving this thread. If i was a noob I would have all the info i needed to cop sneakers from this thread.

Not to come at you sideways bigj, but weren't you part of that old crew of dudes who would secretly get outlet Intel and grab your pairs first before passing it along to everyone else?

Not to drag this issue on, but I don't think anyone is trying to feed their egos knowing that they have the drop on info others don't. It's just that the lurk game is so strong that people who don't normally visit this site are creeping trying to get pairs too. The first thing I fell in love with about NT is how we look out for one another, but it outright doesn't make sense to turn competing against a couple dozen/couple hundred people on a small UK store's site and turn it into possibly competing with thousands of people under those same circumstances. I definitely see your point, but it doesn't seem like anyone who knows something is a bad person is this thread, so if another NTer wanted to know it only takes one PM and the consideration of not throwing it to the wild before the person who scratched your back can also scratch their own.

Last edited:

No box + no laces for $300...

and he said he got them "early"

no laces, and no box??

"got them early"...like right off the assembly line? 

too sketchy, then again i dont know his feedback rating

This man helped me out

Don't let the thirst cloud ur judgement...That aint no deal lol Stay on the hunt!
Yeah, the whole "got them early" had me skeptical too.
laugh.gif

Dude had a 100% feedback score though.

Here was the LINK to the listing BTW

And just to clarify, the "no laces" refers to the extra red laces.

I guess I'll just sit by and wait patiently

Last edited:
NDC Europe shipping Jan 7... Might take some time for some of the EU sites to ship to US.
In comparison got my gamma 11s in two days time

lol hell yea he got em early. before they got to the part in the factory where they add laces lol. took em right off the assembly line  LMAO

Back
Top Bottom