JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Checked out nikenyc and HoH and no dice. Saw a guy wearing breds and they are :smokin

Also nba store status changed to shipped :smokin

just a question fam.  how did you guys notice that fast that gammas and taxis restocked? I didnt see a tweet. Can someone help me out?
Was no tweet, heads just be constantly checking the site and then pass the info along to other NT'ers.

I <3 Sneakerfan1
smile.gif
john-mayer-kanye-west-high-five-gif.gif

Has anyones ndc eu order ship yet? Neither my brex or gamma 12 order has shipped. Just wondering if anyone elses has begore I start looking into the reseller realm.

They got robbed, twice, San Diego got bailed out lol ... but at least your playoff bid wasn't in the hands of Kyle Orton like mine :x :smh: ... see you on the golf course fam :frown:

-Stressed Cowboy Fan

:lol: I'm not even mad at that ... It's Jerry Jones that's driving me off the deep end :smh:

Congrats, you guys earned it ... We thought it would be a nice gesture to reserve you guys a spot on the golf course in advance .. see you there next Monday, 8am sharp, and don't be late :D

:lol: I'm not even mad at that ... It's Jerry Jones that's driving me off the deep end :smh:

Congrats, you guys earned it ... We thought it would be a nice gesture to reserve you guys a spot on the golf course in advance .. see you there next Monday, 8am sharp, and don't be late :D

:lol: Ill see you on February 3rd.

Last edited:
@Sneakerfan1 @bigj505Getting out of the shadows to declare I LOVE YOU BOTH no homo no homo
roll.gif
off to the shadows again....(positive energy in this thread is like an oasis in the desert...)
this thread once had so much hope and enthusiasm for pizza...but then it turned into despair and now its a desert of broken dreams.

really sorry for those who didnt get pair, especially my man @Gordonson

Last edited:
this thread once had so much hope and enthusiasm for pizza...but then it turned into despair and now its a desert of broken dreams.
really sorry for those who didnt get pair, especially my man @Gordonson

I appreciate that fam. I won't lie, I'm not actually that upset :lol:

I walked into the release with a good idea of how much chaos there would be, and to this very minute I have a couple of pairs I've been eyeing as consolations :lol:

My heart REALLY weeps for my man lver of jordan lver of jordan |I

What a lousy release! I believe there was not a single pair available in my country. Looks like In all of Europe these were extremly limited. A pathetic move by Nike imo...

The 2013 pairs ups the leather quality a little, drops all of the Jumpman logos, and obviously gains the Nike Air insignia in its place. The shape is also a little better.
Man...
eyes.gif
 Guess I'll keep my eyes for a '13 pair.
laugh.gif
 Thanks!

This thread is pretty sad, that why it was hard to even follow it for the last week or so. To those that struck out, don't get mad and come at othere members or whine that you didn't recieve help. I'm not speaking to all of you, but a handful.

NT helped more then enough by posting links, and locations receiving them. How you decide to tackle a release is upon you.

Meanwhile, I'll post comparisons for early & RD pairs later. The differences is extremely minimal, and I don't want y'all getting played.

Back
Top Bottom