JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

@Zyzz's Bred 1's def have some shape issues IMO. B Grade? If so, it would be stamped as such. I'm curious what the lace bag looks like, that's another sign of GM - although easily fixable by just replacing it with a legit bag. To me the biggest red flag is the toe box, it doesn't have that FAT 2013 OG toe box. You can see it very clearly on Rips pair.

Idk fam... I trust his judgment but now-a-days it's pretty damn hard to tell until retail pairs come out. I hope they're legit and we're just mistaken or it's the angles or photos, but all that really matters is how you feel about them and if you are satisfied with them, which it sounds like you are - so that's really what matters.

Last edited:
Are ya'll finally done with the pizza stuff now ? everytime i come in here i get hungry for pizza, and it needs to stop 
laugh.gif

Why don't you just share where you got them if they're legit? That would answer all questions and you wouldn't have to post 34 pictures.

because its direct to the guys email :lol:

everyone that has PMed me has gotten an answer..

shoes are 100% legit and just compared them to a pair of Shadows from FootAction

my pairs match up exactly like the legit pair posted here, same under the insole, tag is exact same as well. leather is nice and real as well.

heres a pic next to retail Shadows. same height and everything just more of a rounded curve to them.

View media item 682263

because its direct to the guys email :lol:

everyone that has PMed me has gotten an answer..

shoes are 100% legit and just compared them to a pair of Shadows from FootAction

Good deal I'm not willing to pay what it will probably take to get a legit pair at this point but I don't knock someone who does.

We all know Jordan retros (even NA 1s which have been excellent this year for the most part) can have a huge delta in quality even for the same model. It's just tough to look at photos and be able to tell definitively one way or another.

I hoping to get these plus an extra pair to try to trade for royals. think i will be able to trade these for those straight up? or should i try to sell a pair of these and then buy royals with that money.

I hoping to get these plus an extra pair to try to trade for royals. think i will be able to trade these for those straight up? or should i try to sell a pair of these and then buy royals with that money.
you wont get royals straight up.. just imo.

Nahh, I don't see anyone with sense trading royals for these. I def wouldn't. There is a sucker born every minute tho! u find the right dude and it's possible.

LMAO

View media item 682299

you wont get royals straight up.. just imo.

considering breds wont be as limited you wont get a straight up trade unless you find someone who doesnt know better or like the breds more.

if i can get more than 2 pairs some how, thats what im gonna look to do is trade a pair and cash for royals if not ill keep em and have enough pairs for the next few years :lol:

considering breds wont be as limited you wont get a straight up trade unless you find someone who doesnt know better or like the breds more.

if i can get more than 2 pairs some how, thats what im gonna look to do is trade a pair and cash for royals if not ill keep em and have enough pairs for the next few years :lol:

Yeah thats my exact plan. i want 2 for myself for sure. ive gotten so many wears outta my Chicagos that i know i would rock these almost daily. so any extra pairs would be dope. hopefully i can find a silly goose to trade straight up. if not ill have to add some gwala

Nahh, I don't see anyone with sense trading royals for these. I def wouldn't. There is a sucker born every minute tho! u find the right dude and it's possible.

LMAO

View media item 682299

i just saw this :rofl:

what the helll!?!?!?! :rofl:

my pairs match up exactly like the legit pair posted here, same under the insole, tag is exact same as well. leather is nice and real as well.

heres a pic next to retail Shadows. same height and everything just more of a rounded curve to them.
Definitely a much better picture. Disappointed by Nike's QC. Cut is so uneven (What else is new? 
mean.gif
) but roughly its there. 

Last edited:
Good deal I'm not willing to pay what it will probably take to get a legit pair at this point but I don't knock someone who does.

We all know Jordan retros (even NA 1s which have been excellent this year for the most part) can have a huge delta in quality even for the same model. It's just tough to look at photos and be able to tell definitively one way or another.
:lol: so you wont pay 140?

When did people accept defeat a month from rd? Man. Things are looking up for this release. Compared to royals this looks to be a cake walk. If the breds even last an extra 1 to 5 minutes online, im golden.

Back
Top Bottom