JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Gonna cop this tee in an extra medium
nthat.gif
extra pepperoni for me 

Last edited:
just had some pizza, was gonna post pics but it was too good to wait and take pics

that left pair looks beautiful.

digital camera sucks but in person they are beautiful. said it to myself a few times. ill be shocked if i hear complaints with these. i mean the leather isnt amazing or like banned 1's but they are still solid. the look and feel is really good.

these are awesome in my book. will be disappointed if i cant get another pair or two for retail.

Hmmm every store on the planet getting these?

Some of you will owe me an apology come release day, if y'all want come together and get me a pair

Thanks, appreciate it greatly

Once again Footaction got all OG 1's, plus those Twitter accounts have been wrong plenty of times.

I'm so ready for pizza and champagne.

We will pop bottles my brethren. We will pop many of bottles.

They both look gm to me lol

:lol: was gonna say that but kept my mouth shut until someone else also noticed. Didn't want to seem like I was hating just to hate

View media item 681823
Idk if it's picture/camera angle but both heels look lopsided/off shape wise and the ankle cut at the top isn't a smooth curve. Has a bump or something to it. And the shape looking from the front end looks off too

Last edited:
But if that left pair is 100% for sure a retail pair, that should have been a B grade or something. And I hope we don't get too many pairs like that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom