JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

The left does look better, however my concern is the box on the left is obviously not a retail and the right box does.

The NikeAir box is flat with no lines or ridges on the black cardboard surface area. Looking closely at the box pic, I see the same trend I see from of "dare I not say" pairs of Breds & Royals. they all have that flaw on the box.

View media item 681834

i dont know about the box itself but tags are 100% like they should. you can easily tell the difference in the boldness as it has been stated before. I will do a comparison tomorrow myself on the legit shoe box with my shadows i got.

if you think the legit pair i got is "GM" then lol

shoes are 100% authentic, im not gonna get mad if someone thinks that for any reason. and no the shoes arenr lopsided. it was because of the box tops :lol:

i know GM pairs, ive seen them in hand. These are 100% retail, while could they be actual b-grades though? who knows? but they are real deal like the LEGIT pairs everyone else has been posting from other sneaker blogs and youtube videos.

No price on the box - definitely not US retail.  Why take these chances when the release is barely three weeks away?  Especially someone who is so convinced that these will be a mass produced GR.  
tongue.gif

Btw, shout out to my dude for locking up a pair for me (the very last pair at a mom and pop shop. definitely over retail :lol:) You know who you are fam. :smokin

^
i don't know they are fake, but i can't just assume they're real because you said so
the only way for me to know a pair is real is if i buy them myself on release day at a nike retailer
unfortunately

My local around the way store is getting these, no surprise there because they've gotten every OG 1 release minus the black/gold and XQ's obviously. What is interesting is that they're doing tickets for these black/red 1's when throughout the whole year they've been doing FCFS. Usually that means that there is a good amount of pairs.
Developing...........

Last edited:
Zyzz must've paid a grip for that legit pair ... Now I see why you're selling $15 FTL gift cards for $13, tryin to recoup those funds be any means necessary :nthat:

Last edited:
You can't use those pics really to justify shape, cuz those are sz 9, and a sz 11 will def have big differences around certain areas.

Back
Top Bottom