JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

when i came to the site? been here since 05/06 at that time i never even collected shoes. I only bought Kobes to ball in.

second, i never "supported" fakes. get your facts straight, i guess you can say the admins, dirty, meth, etc did as well? PM them about it, they had SDS on the legit seller list...... i guess we are gonna ignore that too? thats how i even found the damn site and purchased from them before and shoes were 100% authentic before.

but i guess the whole NT list and them being legit in the past and praised on here way before the concord thing is gonna go ignored.. IGHT

i don't remember those dudes going on long-winded tirades supporting fakes & going back-and-forth for pages with dudes? do you?

and yes - the legit sneaker list here on NT was a joke for a long time, steering people in the wrong direction...i can't even comment on it anymore
cause it's been a few years since i've even looked in on it

you did support fakes - time will not change that

i thought GM/s were real as did others, how did i support them? after doing research GM shoes are fake

what more do you want, i dont have a single GM/Fake shoe in my collection. everything in my personal collection except for the breds i received today are mostly from NDC and a few from other retailers.

so again, how do i support fakes?

keep talking out of your behind. you talk trash to me yet everyone before the concord crap bought from AR and SDS :rofl: and everyone called them legit, now did they sell legit shoes in the past? SURE!

now? who knows and really i dont care.

Cuz he is a troll. A pretty succeful one too.
Look whos is talking
glasses.gif

so is someone gonna explain? ive passed info ive heard, so far looks good.

i get a pair of shoes and post pics

yet im being called a troll then 203938 pages later because i get a pair some guy tells me he will never trust me or believe me because of some crap that years ago that wasnt my fault randomly.

ok, im the troll guys

Guys relax the pizza is coming...I swear hunger makes some of you guys act like females

:lol:

Last edited:
so is someone gonna explain? ive passed info ive heard, so far looks good.

i get a pair of shoes and post pics

yet im being called a troll then 203938 pages later because i get a pair some guy tells me he will never trust me or believe me because of some crap that years ago that wasnt my fault randomly.

ok, im the troll guys

If you have trolled, you've never trolled me. So you're good in my book Bert. Bert.

Man, I haven't been on this thread in two days and it continues to deliver. The ongoing pizza talk from a few weeks back never gets old. I can't wait for all the pics of Black & Red 1's sitting next to a pizza. The 28th can't come soon enough, may the force be strong with my fellow NT'ers!

Man, I haven't been on this thread in two days and it continues to deliver. The ongoing pizza talk from a few weeks back never gets old. I can't wait for all the pics of Black & Red 1's sitting next to a pizza. The 28th can't come soon enough, may the force be strong with my fellow NT'ers!

View media item 680057

This gif tho!!!! [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Hmm theres something off about zyzz's pics.....

Yep that carpet has to be GM.

Both these posts have me so weeakkkk

View media item 680057

Now all he needs is the finest champagne and Vader is set

yo 
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Go with the pair you like the most or see yourself rocking most often

But more than likely you can probably get the 11's later on a restock
the 11's are wat i like the most, but i really want to start a collection, i had no money prior to this year, so the 1's would be a good start.

but the colorway for the 11's are sweet, plus, the black and red 6's are rumored to be coming out next year, and i don't want to fill my sneakers with all the same color.

cop both, but if you can only get 1 pair go for these. It's one of the most classic J's ever made compared to a new retro+ colorway.
yeah, but the hq pics of the 11's has me going crazy...the shoe looks perfect and damn the taxi's too smh, i want to get all 3, but i need to save money lol

those who PMed me, i replied.

will post some better pics of the shoes tomorrow for yall, the pics i took are such crap. im in love with these :lol:

best release of the year IMO

This thread has me 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom