JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Am I the one who started the pizza thing because some guy got mad at me about something I said so he posted the breaking bad gif and I asked him why he hated pizza :rofl:

roll.gif

Am I the one who started the pizza thing because some guy got mad at me about something I said so he posted the breaking bad gif and I asked him why he hated pizza
roll.gif
Lmao.

I am 21 but I am not childish enough to continue this bickering.

I don't care how many posts you have or how many reps you have been given. Get off your high horse and learn to be humble. Can't take you seriously anymore after you kept saying GR, GR and ending up already buying two pairs (1 definitely GM) and we are still a little under 4 weeks away from RD.

Last edited:
Am I the one who started the pizza thing because some guy got mad at me about something I said so he posted the breaking bad gif and I asked him why he hated pizza :rofl:

Lmao.

I don't care how many posts you have or how many reps you have been given. Get off your high horse and learn to be humble. Can't take you seriously anymore after you kept saying GR, GR and ending up already buying two pairs (1 definitely GM) and we are still a little under 4 weeks away from RD.

Thank you Gerald for being an adult about it. He will not have any substance on the subject to even reply.
His only retort will be.....

"You mad?"

All that GR this, GR that he was spewing was getting old. It has been said (JM) that all NA 1s will be produced roughly around the same units. 20-25K. It's the DISTRIBUTION of said pairs that is clouding everyone's judgement.

Much thanks rhinosport rhinosport . Glad someone (and I'm sure others) really knows what's going on with these NA 1s instead of that GR nonsense that misleads a lot of other people. I've been trying to say that all along. Repped as soon as I recharge. :lol:

Last edited:

Lmao.

High horse about what exactly?

This thread is going down as possible thread of the year! All the stuff going on here with all this talk of pizza, popping bottles, and nonsense always gives me a good laugh :lol:

Just post those pics

This thread is going down as possible thread of the year! All the stuff going on here with all this talk of pizza, popping bottles, and nonsense always gives me a good laugh :lol:

Nah bro this isn't close to T.O.Y. yet :lol: ... That Gold St Capital/Ask A Hedge Fund Insider thread is definitely the one lol

What kind of pizza are y'all gonna have on release day? I'm going to try to get some costco pizza but if I can't I'll settle for Pizza Hut or lil Caesars

yo it aint delivery bro, its gunna be Digiorno. In all seriousness i will wear them that night to my favorite spot ( CDB's in Temple Terrace) and probably accidentally drop some sauce on them after a few drinks but they're leather and its cool

What kind of pizza are y'all gonna have on release day? I'm going to try to get some costco pizza but if I can't I'll settle for Pizza Hut or lil Caesars

Costco and it aint even CLOSE. Only pizza spot that will even be open around 9 am near me lol.

Bout to buy some real champagne though. SRS.

^ :rofl:!!!!!

This is too much man. Haven't laughed this hard while I was on NT. Might need to take a break and get some oxygen back :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom