JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

This dead turned into a pizza thread 
roll.gif

Still patiently waiting on these ... Very excited...…................................................but still think the royals are better :smile:

just got a LEGIT pair of these in the mail today :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

quality is :pimp:

will post pics later

will never believe this dude out of the fact that he supported fakes when he came to this site
perhaps his was a troll post anyway

when i came to the site? been here since 05/06 at that time i never even collected shoes. I only bought Kobes to ball in.

second, i never "supported" fakes. get your facts straight, i guess you can say the admins, dirty, meth, etc did as well? PM them about it, they had SDS on the legit seller list...... i guess we are gonna ignore that too? thats how i even found the damn site and purchased from them before and shoes were 100% authentic before.

but i guess the whole NT list and them being legit in the past and praised on here way before the concord thing is gonna go ignored.. IGHT

Why dudes always starting something with Zyzz.. Smh nice pics man

nah pics suck, will charge my digital camera and get some good ones so you guys know they are real deal but i assume some of you can tell they are real from the GM/fakes out here.

when i came to the site? been here since 05/06 at that time i never even collected shoes. I only bought Kobes to ball in.

second, i never "supported" fakes. get your facts straight, i guess you can say the admins, dirty, meth, etc did as well? PM them about it, they had SDS on the legit seller list...... i guess we are gonna ignore that too? thats how i even found the damn site and purchased from them before and shoes were 100% authentic before.

but i guess the whole NT list and them being legit in the past and praised on here way before the concord thing is gonna go ignored.. IGHT

i don't remember those dudes going on long-winded tirades supporting fakes & going back-and-forth for pages with dudes? do you?

and yes - the legit sneaker list here on NT was a joke for a long time, steering people in the wrong direction...i can't even comment on it anymore
cause it's been a few years since i've even looked in on it

you did support fakes - time will not change that

Back
Top Bottom