Joker/Heath Toy Looks Too Real

Heath Ledger as The Joker > *

Damn Jay, I don't think I could part with the Jokers.

Here's a repaint of the bank robber one. I think it looks great with the blue eyes, but definitely not worth the $300+ it sold for.
joker-progress.jpg

Here's a repaint of the bank robber one. I think it looks great with the blue eyes, but definitely not worth the $300+ it sold for.
joker-progress.jpg

joker-progress.jpg

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

joker-progress.jpg

it was tough, but I'm a bigger Predator fan and I had a chance to cop the last one I've been looking for at a steal and at the time, I knew the Jokerswould sell within 10 min. at the Sideshow boards
laugh.gif
Which worked outsince I can't wait for this ultimate version
pimp.gif

joker-progress.jpg

it was tough, but I'm a bigger Predator fan and I had a chance to cop the last one I've been looking for at a steal and at the time, I knew the Jokerswould sell within 10 min. at the Sideshow boards
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

joker-progress.jpg

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

joker-progress.jpg

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

joker-progress.jpg

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

joker-progress.jpg

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

joker-progress.jpg

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

joker-progress.jpg

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

joker-progress.jpg

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

joker-progress.jpg

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

joker-progress.jpg

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom