John Elliott + Co Thread

john really pushing this skittles concept

but wont put it on a classic crew 

frown.gif

Thread's been pretty dead so back to the Aime talk, Feature has some Aime pieces on sale with additional 30% off with code FINALSALE. Copped a kanga hoodie for $81 by price matching with FWRD.

Yea I think Lebron was the first and all the other stars followed

yup Lebron was the first I saw too, then Kyrie, then a slew of others. This makes me anxious for the next (JE) season to start :smokin

Last edited:
Anyone have fit pics of Scarabs? Found a pair locally that is my TTS but not sure how it'll fit. I'm an athletic build and like my jeans pretty tight, especially near the ankle.

I also wouldn't know how to care for em either 
laugh.gif

im just waiting on this skittles hoodie. I should just order it from Barneys, but I dont feel like it for some crazy reason.

yeah but I feel like it might just get a little cheaper somewhere else. JEs actual website is suppised to keep adding things to the sale so im hoping it gets added, and then I add the 10% coupon on top.

I bought the black pile sweats earlier, plan on having them made into shorts.

yeah but I feel like it might just get a little cheaper somewhere else. JEs actual website is suppised to keep adding things to the sale so im hoping it gets added, and then I add the 10% coupon on top.

The 10% mailing list coupon doesn't work on top of sale prices for JE- at least it didn't for me this morning

Back
Top Bottom