John Elliott + Co Thread

I still want the slides. But I wanna check in person first before I cop. Too bad no retailers have them near me so I can peep.
Assuming no retailers with free returns get them you can always buy directly from JE and use Paypal's free return policy if you end up not liking them.

i was rearranging my closet for the seasonal transition this weekend and was thoroughly disgusted by the amount of hoodies I owned.

been minimizing my possessions a lot recently and I'm not dropping that kind of money on that hoody, even when i get 50% off from JE.

not worth it with a closet full of hoodies 

400 for that hoodie? Damn.

I'd rather have the Noah sun dyed anyways! Sick piece!

yeap pretty much how i feel about it as well. Ssense has it up for $370. If im able to find it for under $300 I might pull the trigger.

Assuming no retailers with free returns get them you can always buy directly from JE and use Paypal's free return policy if you end up not liking them.

True. But I hope I get a chance to check them out. For me, usually a easy deciding factor if I want an item or not.

I guess could be said for most as well.

inside out jeans are laughable

john elliott needs come back down

this season has been weak af

I think its a raw edge OS hoodie from other pics ive seen. Pretty sure I already saw it up on another site for ~$350.

actually $400 on roden. Like I said, I like the skittles wash, but just not willing to drop that kind of cash on yet another hoodie.

http://rodengray.com/collections/john-elliott/products/oversizedcroppedhoodie-4

It's literally listed as the OS cropped hoody on Roden's website. Smh.

The skittles thumper is fire in person. The rest of the pieces (tee, crew, hoody) are trash.

What's your favorite brand nowadays Jape?
JE and SLP.  

i don't try too hard. i really only like the basic **** JE puts out.  je tshirt slp/JE denim and boots.  if it's cool out i'll throw on a flannel or a shirt over...but that's basically my uniforn. 

i just have a **** load of SLP boots and a lot of denim and that i rotate. 

to think of it i pay a lot of money on expensive clothes that don't stand out at all. 

ima take collection pic one day in the high end thread so ole boy can sit me in the corner.

Last edited:
who in here is gonna wear there skittles denim with their skittles tee and a skittles hoodie on top?

its cot damn spring time just give the white anti-expo so i can move on already... and did JE stop making U-necks?  

need a charcoal co mix uneck in the worst way

Last edited:
1k bomber, still selling out in sizes. I'd bite for 500-600, but 1k?

JE quickly getting closer and closer to Fear of God prices, which are themselves ridiculous.

who in here is gonna wear there skittles denim with their skittles tee and a skittles hoodie on top?

its cot damn spring time just give the white anti-expo so i can move on already... and did JE stop making U-necks?  

need a charcoal co mix uneck in the worst way
while eating skittles?

skittles-french-the-rainbow-commercial1.jpg

i have 2 JE pieces. Love them both. I got both on sale and even then they were expensive. but IMHO no denying the quality. I like Reigning Champ too but from a style standpoint JE is a tic above. With that said any sales out there?

On Reigning Champ, their Loopback Cotton-Jersey Shorts are great. I have two pairs and they go well with the JE aesthetic. Better than JE shorts IMO because they are less expensive, quality is on point, and they don't have the weird patches and stuff JE shorts do. Good length too. JE is just doing too much with some of their pieces these days. I wanted to give them my money, but none of their shorts were aesthetically appealing to me.

Hey man spring is here. Just waiting on some new anti-expo like yourself. You put me on with that slate it gets a lot of wear. Kudos. The reversible jacket is fire but for a stack? Nah.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom