John Elliott + Co Thread

On Reigning Champ, their Loopback Cotton-Jersey Shorts are great. I have two pairs and they go well with the JE aesthetic. Better than JE shorts IMO because they are less expensive, quality is on point, and they don't have the weird patches and stuff JE shorts do. Good length too. JE is just doing too much with some of their pieces these days. I wanted to give them my money, but none of their shorts were aesthetically appealing to me.
I just got the Paneled shorts in black and love them, I don't mind the grey panel at all and the fit on them is perfect. Not a fan of the grey with black panel pair though.

Really wish I'd bought the co-mix paneled pair from 7.5.

Last edited:
ive been meaning to check out aime for a while but never actually have for whatever reason. I probably just dont want more things to spend money on ha. Those tees do look dope though, I might have to check one out.

While on the Aime Leon Dore topic... Eastdane is having 20-25% off depending on how much you spend. Ebates is also at 8%. Testing out the cream beach polo

a couple nice looking pieces. Fleece kake, and are those classic crews or oversized shirts? Ive been waiting on classic crews in the new season color, but I cant tell.

a couple nice looking pieces. Fleece kake, and are those classic crews or oversized shirts? Ive been waiting on classic crews in the new season color, but I cant tell.
I believe they are classic crews and the only difference is the "brushed cotton".

yeah thats what I noticed. I like the supima cotton though, so i'll probably just order one to check them out for now.

thanks for pointing it out that they dropped. With SF down for the next couple days I wasnt going to stay very updated :lol:

Last edited:
yeah thats what I noticed. I like the supima cotton though, so i'll probably just order one to check them out for now.

thanks for pointing it out that they dropped. With SF down for the next couple days I wasnt going to stay very updated :lol:
Yeah man no worries! I spoke to live chat previously about regular classic crews releasing in the seasonal colours and they said no. So I will be testing one of these out as well because most of my JE tees are classic crews. It's a bummer we aren't seeing as much mainline lately

Last edited:
Please report back if they are classic crews or not. If they are i can see myself picking up the pink and sage. i was going to cop the white pair but that 32.5 inseam and the new lower rise was a no go for being. I hope JE is not going to change the fit of there jeans. they were perfect before. being 6'3 i cant do anything smaller than a 34 inseam

Please report back if they are classic crews or not. If they are i can see myself picking up the pink and sage. i was going to cop the white pair but that 32.5 inseam and the new lower rise was a no go for being. I hope JE is not going to change the fit of there jeans. they were perfect before. being 6'3 i cant do anything smaller than a 34 inseam
Will do

I went ahead and ordered the distressed white jeans from the Mr Porter collection. they were selling out fast. I figure if i dont like them i can always return them and cop a pair of Siennas instead. Mr Porter returns are super easy.

God bless ur LV safari t Gucci fur skipper wearing soul. Was waiting for a sale to cop Maroon jawn

lol I don't pay too much attention to JE but think you won't find a better price then that

Nice, it should probably fit you [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Repped. Copped the maroon in XL i normally wear L, hoping it fits
price match through revolve. they have your large and based on my purchases in the past. competitors did not need to have the exact same size in stock in order for them to match. unless they changed their policy since then

I think you got the last XL Bc revokvenjust reached out to me w da cancel

Styleforum is back up but the new platform is horrible 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom