Jogger pants...

Question. Where do you guys envision the Jogger movement going from here? Does this appear to be a fad, or a year or two down the line do you think we'll all still have a pair of Joggers in our wardrobes?

Last edited:
Question. Where do you guys envision the Jogger movement going from here? Does this appear to be a fad, or a year or two down the line do you think we'll all still have a pair of Joggers in our wardrobes?

Me personally I think I always will have joggers and continue to wear them for the simple fact that I dont like jeans that much because they are uncomfortable to me. Joggers are super comfy, but I do feel like the fad will wear out in a year or two

I was kinda wondering same thing. But Idc, Ill still rock em. They're comfy as hell and show offf the shoes really well.

JOGGERS WILL WEAR OFF ONCE THE SNEAKER FAD DIES DOWN. WITH HOW WELL THEY SHOW OFF SHOES, THE TWO SEEM TO BE INTRINSICALLY LINKED.

JOGGERS WILL WEAR OFF ONCE THE SNEAKER FAD DIES DOWN. WITH HOW WELL THEY SHOW OFF SHOES, THE TWO SEEM TO BE INTRINSICALLY LINKED.

If you follow fashion, you will notice that the jogger trend is normal in other parts of the globe. I remember seeing European and Japanese peoples doing it during my travels in the Navy in the early 2000's. Since so many of them commute throught the use of bicycle they needed something long but would'nt get caught in their chains. What they do daily became a trend here in the US, bike riding was not cool in the US until the media made it cool. People in their crop pants and joggers showed the US we could ride bicycles outside of recreation. Zanerobe an Australian company has been around making joggers since the early 2000's, when Nike Air was on the back and still sat. The style them was 3XL M&N, excessively baggy Akademiks, Pro Club tees and a hat 2 heads could fit in. If you follow american urban culture yeah joggers will fade. Nothing lasts more than a year in urban culture in the US.

I will say that in Houston that there was the southwest cuff. I remember seeing that home on leave in the early 2000's. Same concept as joggers but with a pair of starched pants.

Just an FYI, nordstrom price matches other retailers.  Just copped the black sureshots in store for 69$ after I showed the lady the 6pm page.  For 4$ more than the burgandy sureshots, can get alot more wear out of these.

Just an FYI, nordstrom price matches other retailers.  Just copped the black sureshots in store for 69$ after I showed the lady the 6pm page.  For 4$ more than the burgandy sureshots, can get alot more wear out of these.

YOU DON'T SAY?

I just check my order and it says "shipped", so hoping it will arrived next week, too bad i will be on vacation by then.. But keep ,me updated....

just got the grey pair today. it shipped from Reno :smokin

the navy one that came in yesterday shipped from NYC

just got the grey pair today. it shipped from Reno :smokin

the navy one that came in yesterday shipped from NYC
Cool, let me know how it fits? Kinda annoys me tho is that there would be some white spots on areas where you put your wallet, keys, pens and etc.. And also i think a size down from my current size would be better, because of the baggy thigh area,( i just need to loose some weight about 10 lbs)my size right now is 32.

Whats your size? And can you show pics with you wearing it..

Cool, let me know how it fits? Kinda annoys me tho is that there would be some white spots on areas where you put your wallet, keys, pens and etc.. And also i think a size down from my current size would be better, because of the baggy thigh area,( i just need to loose some weight about 10 lbs)my size right now is 32.

Whats your size? And can you show pics with you wearing it..

both the ones i bought are 32 but I think i should have gotten 34 .

yea i noticed that when i tried the navy. crease mark that will prob turn white over time after wearing them for a few minutes.

sorry I dont check this thread that often,  any recommendations for a 5'6 guy, since joggers cant really be hemmed, (Ill check nordstrom but any help is appreciated so i know what to look for) 

For nike tech fleece pants I wear a small, (prefer the med waist though).   Thanks!

Since when have sneakers been a fad?

Just cause people are getting their "grown man" on doesnt mean the sneaker scene is gonna die out anytime in the near future. 
laugh.gif

I own 2 pair of jogger sweatpants. I mostly just wear them around the house. The cuff looks ok on sweatpants but they look weird to me on denim or chino pants. I prefer tapered leg openings to the tight cuff look. I think capri pants will make a comeback.

Tan sureshots just came in and the comfort and fit is really nice I sized up for a bit baggier look.

want the zanerobe tan sure shots. whats the best price anyone has ever seen these at ? do they ever go on sale for $50-60 ?

Wish they made size 31...

I just went to nordstorm and tried on the zanerobe sureshots,  I tried on waist 30 and 32,   30 is a lil bit tight (but the drop crotch I think makes it okay)  the 32 is very comfy, but looks a bit baggy and im 5'6 so its more wrinkled due to longer length. 

Do you guys know if I were to wash the 32 on high heat or tumble dry, maybe I could shrink the 32 to fit just right?   reason is, I am scared the 30 might shrink a bit and will be too tight in the long run.  Suggestions appreciated!

Wish they made size 31...

I just went to nordstorm and tried on the zanerobe sureshots,  I tried on waist 30 and 32,   30 is a lil bit tight (but the drop crotch I think makes it okay)  the 32 is very comfy, but looks a bit baggy and im 5'6 so its more wrinkled due to longer length. 

Do you guys know if I were to wash the 32 on high heat or tumble dry, maybe I could shrink the 32 to fit just right?   reason is, I am scared the 30 might shrink a bit and will be too tight in the long run.  Suggestions appreciated!
I would try washing them cold and then drying them on medium heat. If they shrink too much, tear one of the seams and return them.

You can tell them that you washed the pants and one of the seams ripped open; they will have to accept the return and allow you to exchange them for a new pair.

Give it a go if you're feeling adventurous haha.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom