Jogger pants...

I know forever 21 quality isn't the greatest but after 3 wears, this happen. I barely even pulled on it View media item 1076176
This is where the saying, "you get what you pay for" comes into play.
laugh.gif

Just got my Sureshots in the mail and they're probably the best pants I've ever bought. Great quality, very comfortable, and the fit is perfect!

Definitely buying some more joggers from Zanerobe; I'm actually really impressed with these.

Last edited:
Just got my Sureshots in the mail and they're probably the best pants I've ever bought. Great quality, very comfortable, and the fit is perfect!

Definitely buying some more joggers from Zanerobe; I'm actually really impressed with these.
Did you size up or down?

alright I can't be the only person who does this but does anybody else fold the cuff underneath so you just get some "freshly tailored" jeans, chino's or w/e type of joggers you bought? I know to a lot of people that defeats the purpose but it's a good look imo and you can use the tucked in cuff to show whatever amount of socks you want if you are doing that whole sock game thing. 

I hate that cropped look (showing ankles). Terrible look, only certain people can pull it off and even though IMO its bleh.

I like mine longer and makes it look like just tailored chinos,, i tuck the cuff inside the shoe... Skinny/tall people i think can rock it well..

Sureshots came and while I could fit into the 34, calves are too slim for my liking. Waiting in my 36 to come. Sucks that you have to pay return ship on 6pm - they couldn't cancel. Fastest Shippjng ever.

Quality in these is top notch, and I'm going to be really disappointed if sizing up is still too slim.

Sureshots came and while I could fit into the 34, calves are too slim for my liking. Waiting in my 36 to come. Sucks that you have to pay return ship on 6pm - they couldn't cancel. Fastest Shippjng ever.

Quality in these is top notch, and I'm going to be really disappointed if sizing up is still too slim.

I was in a similar situation. I called them about an hour after ordering my Sureshots for a cancel. They said it was too late, but they offered me free return shipping as a one time connivence.

I like mine longer and makes it look like just tailored chinos,, i tuck the cuff inside the shoe... Skinny/tall people i think can rock it well..
Yeh that is what I am talking about. Just get that nice tailored Chino look, but I tuck the cuff underneath the pants by rolling them under.

Also I am a person who also thinks the exposed ankle look is no no. Either wear socks or have your pants drape nicely onto your shoes.

Big fan of quartersocks, but those with some joggers is overkill. Cuffs meeting cuffs...

Does anyone know where to find khaki or denim joggers in size 3xl or 46-50 waist?? It's harder than finding Osama bin laden. I already have several pairs of cotton ones.

6'4 230. Will the legacies fall above the ankle for me in my native 34 size? If so, are there any joggers out there that fit like a slim fit chino on a guy with bigger thighs?

they don't look bad on people with the skinny, runner build

But if you have a muscular, football player type build it looks crazy

looks bad if you have a big torso, makes your shape look odd

big feet and bulky shoes too lol

Just got my F21 jogger pants. From hearing the posts about the quality, I'm pretty surprised cause I actually think it's not bad. I'll let you guys know if anything happens though after some wear.

6'4 230. Will the legacies fall above the ankle for me in my native 34 size? If so, are there any joggers out there that fit like a slim fit chino on a guy with bigger thighs?
im 6'4 250 i just copped some legacies on a whim not expecting them to fit my god i was amazed how well they fit. its ture tho legacies do have vanity sizing which worked in my favor at being with bigger thighs at 6'4. 

keep in mind that the 34 only has 29 inseam and the 36 has a 31 inseam which fits perfect at my hight. sad part is with legacies you have to go TTS or size down for some folk. 

i have larger thighs but not fatty thighs more like i run and bike thighs there is a difference lmao as a result my body time is fine for joggers since my upper body isnt huge or round 

Last edited:

i think basketball player build can work as well. pretty much u dont want to have any part of your body poking belly, hips, thighs. out to far. 

kinda gotts look a little stream line i mean they have LeBron in joggers and he shape like every tight end every where 

Sureshots in a size up just came in .. The fit is outstanding. Do the Dyanomos have the same fit? If so I need to order them immediately.

Sureshots in a size up just came in .. The fit is outstanding. Do the Dyanomos have the same fit? If so I need to order them immediately.

lol dam bruh.. a size up looks terrible on me. I will be returning them, good for you though :lol:

Publish at TTS is a good fit, might take some getting used to, taking them off was order, and they do get tight when i sit down when it hugs my calf, is this normal ?

cosigned especially the bulky shoes too. looks good with only with sleek sneakers like running shoes imo.

Back
Top Bottom