Jogger pants...

I posted about this before. The sizing on the Legacy's seems to be hit or miss. There are slight variances in the waist, even in the same color and size. I'm a 33, got a 32 in the blacks and it fit perfect with just a little room in the waist. Ordered the tans in 32 and could barely button them up. Picked up another 2 pairs of tans in 32 and 34. 34 was huge. Tried on the 32's and sure enough they fit exactly like the blacks. Laid the two tan 32's on top of each other and could see a bit of difference in width. Seems best to try these on in person so you can try multiple pairs. My original post is below.

http://niketalk.com/t/569844/jogger-pants/2490#post_20682631
repped. thanks.

@rlee, what colour did you get? I hear sizes vary between colours. I got the grey in my TTS of 30 and they were massive. I bet if i sized down a size there'd still be some room. I have the tans coming in in a 28 and we'll see if they fit.
i picked up the khaki/tan colored ones. sucks that i have to wait until my trip back to the states before i pick up a better fitting size. but i do plan on picking up more colors then. 

has any tried to shrink zanerobe joggers from sizing up to make it fit better?
I posted about this before. The sizing on the Legacy's seems to be hit or miss. There are slight variances in the waist, even in the same color and size. I'm a 33, got a 32 in the blacks and it fit perfect with just a little room in the waist. Ordered the tans in 32 and could barely button them up. Picked up another 2 pairs of tans in 32 and 34. 34 was huge. Tried on the 32's and sure enough they fit exactly like the blacks. Laid the two tan 32's on top of each other and could see a bit of difference in width. Seems best to try these on in person so you can try multiple pairs. My original post is below.

http://niketalk.com/t/569844/jogger-pants/2490#post_20682631
man that is unfortunate the sizing is so inconsistent, (even tho they are the same size)  makes purchasing online very difficult.  i think some nike tech fleece pants are similar, in that the elastic waist band are tighter in some than others. 

Last edited:
Bought some olive green legacies of eBay for $65. I went to UO and tried on a 30 and it fit perfect but the 30 I got from eBay is a little loose around the waist/thighs. Will it shrink after wash?

Bought some olive green legacies of eBay for $65. I went to UO and tried on a 30 and it fit perfect but the 30 I got from eBay is a little loose around the waist/thighs. Will it shrink after wash?
since its from ebay,  prob will be your best bet...  use that heat.   just beware the heat sometimes ruins elastics in the long run

Last edited:
I just purchased those.  They are pretty nice in quality.  I am in between 30-32 , ended up going with the 30 because they have 2% spandex (hopefully it stretches out nicely over time).     Don't forget ebates has 10% cashback for nordstrom...if you need a referral,

http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=Uy2IX5aZ6u7ZtldsFvEU9g==&eeid=26471

http://zappos.com/vans-excerpt-chino-pegged-pant-new-mushroom-brown

Bought these for $40 plus next day shipping with VIP membership. They run slightly bigger. Im in betwen a 32 and 34 depending on the fit of the pants. I like these. Not too tight but not too loose around the legs and crotch. Similar to Levis 511s imo.

Also bought the Black and Khaki sureshots off 6PM ordered a 32 in both and these feel and look really tight on me. Im 5'9" 165lbs. Might exchange for 34 or just return them.

Joggers aint for me man :lol:

Ive tried on too many sizes (Publish and Zanerobe) and they just don't fit me correctly.

TTS is perfect in the waist, but the leg is tight as hell on me

ah, I'll survive lol.

Another question though, this is my first pair of joggers that don't go by S-M-L-XL etc. 
My regular pant sizes are 30/30, 31/30, 31/31

I usually wear a medium, which is supposed to be 30-32, I was gonna go 31 but on the sizing specifications it says that 31 has a 32 inch inseam, which is too long for me in regular pants.

Should I just try the 30 since it comes w/ a 30" inseam?  (I'm afraid the 30 will be too tight on the legs.)
Where did you read 30 comes with a 30 inseam? I checked the site and it said 32 inch waist has 29 inch inseam unless I read it wrong lol. I think you should be with a 30" for waist

Where did you read 30 comes with a 30 inseam? I checked the site and it said 32 inch waist has 29 inch inseam unless I read it wrong lol. I think you should be with a 30" for waist
To be honest I can't read that complicated chart lol, I trust your eyes more than mine.

I figured 30 might work but I didn't know since it seems joggers usually fit snugger than regular pants.

Back
Top Bottom