Jogger pants...

I'm grabbing the blacks. I'm a true 34 and the 34 zanerobes fit me perfectly. i also have really thick legs and calves. 
Hmm the blacks fit me the biggest. Go with a 34 if you want a more relaxed feel in the crotch thigh area. Don't want you to size down and it fit too small. You can always shrink the 34 although it eventually stretches back. Lmk how it goes.

Hmm the blacks fit me the biggest. Go with a 34 if you want a more relaxed feel in the crotch thigh area. Don't want you to size down and it fit too small. You can always shrink the 34 although it eventually stretches back. Lmk how it goes.

Thanks for giving me a thought out reply sir! Repped. Any thoughts on how to shrink it? Just throw it in the dryer on high? Not sure how to treat this material

Just got the Zanerobe Sureshot half leather ones (on sale on Nordstrom Link Here )...by far my favorite joggers so far. Great quality. Want the full leather ones too but price too steep

Thanks for giving me a thought out reply sir! Repped. Any thoughts on how to shrink it? Just throw it in the dryer on high? Not sure how to treat this material
I wash cold and dry low heat. Material fades a bit with a few washes. I'd suggest dry cleaning if you can. Unless they fit big.

Anybody ever get their legacies or joggers tailored for that matter? I got Legacies coming in from the sale and I'm considering taking them to a tailor in the chance they might be too big. I have huge calves so I'm mainly concerned about the seat and thigh being too big.

Anybody ever done this? Roughly how much am I looking to pay here?

I dig them, they look great with a pair of runners, after all they are called "jogger" pants...I dunno bout rocking them with Jays though...too hypebeast-ish for me...wore mines yesterday actually..lol

This doesn't look too bad tho ...

no hate!  I think many ppl can pull off the leather pants and look great, but every time I hear about leather pants...I always think..

on another note,  Sureshots, I am between 30 and 32, so i decided to go with 30...its a lil tight on the waist and more so on the calves , really hope it loosens up with wear or wash?  I am 5'6 and all the 32s I saw online had models that were 6'2.  I figured on me, there would be too many wrinkles since im much shorter than 6'2. went to the store and tried on both, Here is how it looks...  hope this helps.

made it B/W to make it easier to see the fit. 

32 looser (more loose)

Anybody ever get their legacies or joggers tailored for that matter? I got Legacies coming in from the sale and I'm considering taking them to a tailor in the chance they might be too big. I have huge calves so I'm mainly concerned about the seat and thigh being too big.

Anybody ever done this? Roughly how much am I looking to pay here?
I had my Mercers taken in and I think I paid roughly $30-40, can't remember exactly. 

There are less expensive tailors in my neighborhood but I've had bad luck with the ones who don't communicate well in English, so I go to a place that definitely caters to a higher-end clientele.

I had my Mercers taken in and I think I paid roughly $30-40, can't remember exactly. 

There are less expensive tailors in my neighborhood but I've had bad luck with the ones who don't communicate well in English, so I go to a place that definitely caters to a higher-end clientele.
That's not bad at all. I only paid $63 from the publish sale. Getting them tailored would bring it to roughly retail but with a nicer fit.

How are the Forever21 pair quality wise, besides the drawstring? The drawstring isn't a big deal to me, but do the rest hold up?

How are the Forever21 pair quality wise, besides the drawstring? The drawstring isn't a big deal to me, but do the rest hold up?
Absolutely do. I have a pair of blacks and khakis and have a ton of wears. Might be variable, but for the price you really can't go wrong.

Where have you guys seen the Zanerobe Dynamo for the cheapest? Or is it generally the same price across the board?

How'd they turn out? Want to take it in the waist and shorten the length but too nervous they'll **** up.

How'd they turn out? Want to take it in the waist and shorten the length but too nervous they'll **** up.
They're great, its a pretty simple procedure. I don't know if I'd haven them shorten the length though, it would require the cuff to be a little shorter as a side effect.

They're great, its a pretty simple procedure. I don't know if I'd haven them shorten the length though, it would require the cuff to be a little shorter as a side effect.
Yea that's what I'm afraid of. Def gonna get the waist taken in. Thanks and Repped

Back
Top Bottom