Jogger pants...

I'm just ******* with you guys. This jogger trend just pisses me off a bit for some reason. Like its TOO metro and slim fit. Same with the nike tech fleece pants. I think the cuff is just too tight for me on these typa pants.
Then do the dip and scadoodle out of the thread. 
laugh.gif

I have a 34 Black Publish Legacy that I'm returning. If anyone wants it for what I paid ($63), PM me. Otherwise it's going back.

So u can have an opinion, but I can't?
Nobody said you couldn't have your opinion; I guess I just didn't see why you felt the need to call Legacy's wack. This is NT though and I realize that people always have to be extreme with their point of view.

Last edited:
I think the point was you can have an opinion of course but it's always good to present it respectfully instead of in a way that could insult some else's opinion.

Nothing lol, he just voiced his opinion that the way you presented yours could have been handled differently.

I just think he is correct.

Nothing lol, he just voiced his opinion that the way you presented yours could have been handled differently.

I just think he is correct.

Thanks for voicing your opinion. I'm going to disagree with your opinion though. That's just my opinion, if I'm allowed to have one still?

Back
Top Bottom