Jogger pants...

Are there any other brands out there that make sweats with zippered pockets like F21?

And while on that so far brands I know that carry sweats are: H&M, Asos, F21, UO, Topman, Cotton On, Nike .. any others?

Jogger is the cut and tapered bottom/leg/hem.

There are plenty of joggers that ARENT made of sweatpant material (chinos, ripstop, etc)

What are the best twill jiggers for around 60? I'm looking to buying some of these for my gym class since I have a regular class right after.

What are the best twill jiggers for around 60? I'm looking to buying some of these for my gym class since I have a regular class right after.
Twill prob won't be comfy during workout. How bout some jogger sweats. Some decent ones on h&m/cotton/zara/top man for pretty cheap. If you wanna spend an extra 20 get some nike techs

Have a pair of new mercer ii tech pants for sale, size 30. Looks like I need a size 31 which they don't make so I'm giving up on mercers for now. FYI, with tax and shipping it cost me $170 in NY.

Wassup everyone, been looking through the last few pages and got some pretty good info. Still have a few questions. I'm not really into dropping that much but I'll def consider putting up the $ if it's good quality. I do own the H&M sweatpants for reference btw.

For those who have ordered from "Cotton On" which one would you guys recommend the "The Anti-Cargo" or the "Drake Cuff Pants."

Also how do they fit?

Thanks and if you can recommend any other joggers for a "decent" price then please let me know!

Wassup everyone, been looking through the last few pages and got some pretty good info. Still have a few questions. I'm not really into dropping that much but I'll def consider putting up the $ if it's good quality. I do own the H&M sweatpants for reference btw.

For those who have ordered from "Cotton On" which one would you guys recommend the "The Anti-Cargo" or the "Drake Cuff Pants."

Also how do they fit?

Thanks and if you can recommend any other joggers for a "decent" price then please let me know!
I have both the anti-cargo and drake pants are both cut really slim, and the drakes def fit slimmer between the two. You can size up/down for the anti cargos depending on how slim you want them to fit, but the drakes are kinda fixed cos it doesn't have a drawstring waist. I usually wear a 29/30 in most pants/jeans but sized down to 28 for the drakes. Could've sized down to 26 for the anti-cargos. Overall, pretty good considering the price.

I am 5"6' and 130 lbs.

need help bros. trying to find leather joggers for my girl, what sites should I be looking at.

Also how do they fit?

The drakes are slim but not tight and are comfortable. Definitely good for the price. The bottom half is not as tapered as Publish. Also they have a bit of a drop crotch but not an extreme one, not everyone likes that look. FYI, I take a 32 in them which is what I wear in most other brands.

Last edited:

The drakes are slim but not tight and are comfortable. Definitely good for the price. The bottom half is not as tapered as Publish. Also they have a bit of a drop crotch but not an extreme one, not everyone likes that look. FYI, I take a 32 in them which is what I wear in most other brands.

I have both the anti-cargo and drake pants are both cut really slim, and the drakes def fit slimmer between the two. You can size up/down for the anti cargos depending on how slim you want them to fit, but the drakes are kinda fixed cos it doesn't have a drawstring waist. I usually wear a 29/30 in most pants/jeans but sized down to 28 for the drakes. Could've sized down to 26 for the anti-cargos. Overall, pretty good considering the price.

I am 5"6' and 130 lbs.
Thanks guys, really helped.

Where can I get some three quarter pants at? Adidas.com had their Tiro three-quarter pants sold out.
Sports Authority

I received a promotional email from some site called FlashXhype. They have plenty of joggers stocked up there on sale for $29. Never heard of this site before but it looks like an offshoot of KL. Anyone know if this is legit ?

Where can I get some three quarter pants at? Adidas.com had their Tiro three-quarter pants sold out.
Sports Authority

I received a promotional email from some site called FlashXhype. They have plenty of joggers stocked up there on sale for $29. Never heard of this site before but it looks like an offshoot of KL. Anyone know if this is legit ?
Their customer service sucks. I needed to return what I ordered and never heard back from them. They took a month jus to ship my product out. I wouldn't recommend ordering from them

Sports Authority

Thank you.

Whats the length like on those nike tech fleece joints? I'm skinny but have decent height. (6'2-6'3) Debating between a M or L.

Whats the length like on those nike tech fleece joints? I'm skinny but have decent height. (6'2-6'3) Debating between a M or L.
Long on me I'm 5'8" so they should be just right or maybe a bit short on you. I'm a 33 waist 175 lbs and went with a large. Medium might be too small on you depending on your waist

Back
Top Bottom