Jogger pants...

Looking at a pair of Denim House joggers. Can anybody comment on these? Quality, fitting, cop or not etc... THANKS! 

Just randomly stumbled upon this thread while bored at work but I just bought my first pair of joggers of eBay yesterday and wondering if I got a good deal. They were brand new khaki Kith Mercers with the receipt and I only paid $165 shipped for em. Thanks bros

^ pretty sure they go for $135 retail so pretty fair price if you like the color considering they usually sell out quickly & never restock.

I have the Drake Cuff from CottonOn and they are pretty decent for the price. Haven't tried any other brands yet but for $20 they are worth it to me. Especially since they are fitted well but not skinny. 
Me too fit is nice and comfy. How'd you get them for $20?!

Just randomly stumbled upon this thread while bored at work but I just bought my first pair of joggers of eBay yesterday and wondering if I got a good deal. They were brand new khaki Kith Mercers with the receipt and I only paid $165 shipped for em. Thanks bros
Very good price I'd say, for many people that's basically around retail + tax and shipping.

Congrats on the purchase, you'll love 'em!

^ pretty sure they go for $135 retail so pretty fair price if you like the color considering they usually sell out quickly & never restock.

Very good price I'd say, for many people that's basically around retail + tax and shipping.

Congrats on the purchase, you'll love 'em!

Thanks for all the feedback and I sure hope so lol

:nerd: 165$ for some sweats? Sheesh. I still bang wit nike sweatpants :pimp:

And ya I thought $165 was kinda steep but they don't really look like sweats and seem high quality plus I had some extra cash I could spare and thought I'd treat myself

And ya I thought $165 was kinda steep but they don't really look like sweats and seem high quality plus I had some extra cash I could spare and thought I'd treat myself
Not sweats.. They're khaki material

Not sweats.. They're khaki material

And if they are the chai ones that released recently they are a heavier twill...but still light weight....i love mine....still expensive though

View media item 672910
my pair were posted in this thread before but pic for reference

:lol: anything looks good with some cement IIIs

Edit so that is more kaki material then persay cotton?
A little too tight for my liking, BUT it's dope u don't drag your pants on the floor and you can see your whole pair of shoes
I feel much more intrigued :smh: 8)

Last edited:
My sister purchased me Y3 joggers as a Christmas gift. The price tag was 250 tho. 
tired.gif
 Definitely could of spent that money with cheaper alternatives such as Publish Brand. My favorite joggers in this order: Publish>Zanerobe>Y3>All Saints 

Mercers came in and I must say they are impressive. These were my first pair of joggers and I aint know what to expect but they fit great and really help your shoe pop. Wore em with my Shadow 1s today and loved it. Might post pics later when I get off

Can someone show me a good picture of the Zanerobe sureshots? I can't get used to the dropcrotch not being on sweats... And the idea of a chino material with waistband drawstrings in addition to them being elastic is :x .

On a sidenote, can anyone hook up or notify me of the Nike tech fleece in S or M? I got a pair and I dig them much more than the Cotton On Drakes.

Are there jogget pants that are more urban and less super tight, but don't look retarted cause they areTOO baggy? If so I'll give them a shot. Imput?

Can someone tell me if I should size up, or size down with the Publish joggers? I am 5'6, 155lbs, with a 31 waist and dont really want too tight. Thanks for your help!

Can someone tell me if I should size up, or size down with the Publish joggers? I am 5'6, 155lbs, with a 31 waist and dont really want too tight. Thanks for your help!
Size up if you don't want too tight. They'll be a little loose on the waist but will fit slim on the legs. I sized up as well

Back
Top Bottom