Jogger pants...

I wear 32 in Levis and got 30 in publish. They fit perfect for me. For zanerobe I went with a 32 and fit perfect.

Anybody with a Kith Mercer Khaki 30 interested in a size swap for a 32 Khaki please PM me. It is the black tag with grey cuffs from the restock a couple weeks ago.

Picked up some publish joggers today for 55. Personally I like these better than the sureshots.

Didn't like the drop crotch look on the sure shots and publish brands fit to me was perfect.

Will post pics later.

Whelp.

Bit the bullet on two pairs of Publish Joggers from that Jimmy Jazz link.

Anyone know if those are the ones made with the chino material or the ripstop material? :nerd:

Lastly, to anyone that ordered, did you guys go TTS?

-Drew

Whelp.

Anyone know if those are the ones made with the chino material or the ripstop material? :nerd:

-Drew

Not sure on the ones on JJ... I got mine directly from publish & mine are the chino type. I wear a 36-38 depending on the fit of the pants, and the 38 fit perfect in these. I'd say go up a size if you don't want them too tight

Whelp.

-Drew

Not sure on the ones on JJ... I got mine directly from publish & mine are the chino type. I wear a 36-38 depending on the fit of the pants, and the 38 fit perfect in these. I'd say go up a size if you don't want them too tight

What size do you usually go in levis dude?

-Drew

Whelp.

Anyone know if those are the ones made with the chino material or the ripstop material?
nerd.gif

-Drew
I went TTS. I normally wear 34 and the joggers I bought off Jimmy Jazz were a little loose at the waist. I wear 34/30 in Levis. Would it surprise anyone if Levi's started making joggers?

Whelp.

Anyone know if those are the ones made with the chino material or the ripstop material?
nerd.gif

-Drew
I went TTS. I normally wear 34 and the joggers I bought off Jimmy Jazz were a little loose at the waist. I wear 34/30 in Levis. Would it surprise anyone if Levi's started making joggers?
Yea me too fit loose from JJ but perfect from publish. Second hand?

Whelp.

nerd.gif

-Drew
Yea me too fit loose from JJ but perfect from publish. Second hand?

Was the material more chino or ripstop, fellas?

-Drew

Back
Top Bottom