Joey Responds to Ran and the slap.

This aint the New Era thread
smh.gif

laugh.gif

Fox5...
What I'm saying is...
Joey was talkin all that #$%^ about what he would do and what will happen and now all the sudden he is taking the high road after someone that is his folksgets #$%^& Slapped....
He should have never talked all that in the first place if he was going to come out like this...
How do you let someone that is your folks get slapped like that and then act the way he acted....
I hope he just laying low so that he can do something...
If someone came to my house because of something my man did and disrespected me....
I wouldnt just get slapped like that but whoever came to my house would get it and if my so called "folks" acted the way joey did they would catchone too....
It is what it is...
Joey was talking real tough from the jump and now hes trying to be the "bigger man"
that sounds soft to me....
if you was his man and them people came to your house and disrespected you how would you feel? especially if your man comes back acting like joey was?
Like i said it is what it is.....

i dont even keep up with this petty beef #+!* but the way i look at it is ...

man a talks #+!* about man b and vice versa ... man b slaps man a's brother ... man a stops talking #+!* about man b ... ... ... ...

i may not know algebra very well, but that #+!* only adds up to one thing ...

first of all the possible main reason joe took the L in this situation. Is because looked what happened someone who had nothing to do with the situation allgot slapped. it wasnt joe. it wasnt dude with the under armor hoodie and it was Gov or whatever his name is. it was a random dude. like idk what hood you getpoints in for herbing innocent bystanders that wasnt cool nor does it make you tough. It just shows you what Stupid$&% dudes you dealing with that willharm anyone to look tough. next time it could easily be one of joe's or rans family members or friends getting bodied by some clown who think they doing itfor their mans. and then what you gotta answer to peoples families about what happen that person got harmed just because they are your friend. if thats mybrother or family member i dont wanna hear that im coming to see duke that harmed my brother and i'm coming to see the friend that was the cause of it. iswear some of you nters think the hood is cool and its a game. these are people real lives some times you gotta use your streets smarts. it doesnt make youbuns it just means you made the better choice

Lets just tell it like it is Old Joe got shook
Some might be afraid to admit it but that's what happened
Point_Period
How you gonna restart it...start woofin all this nonsense...then when ya boi gets slapped start coppin pleas and +#+
Joey-"We could fight but whats that gonna prove" lol

I have no hate for Joe Budden but how you gonna come out dissing the man and make references to leaking out video footage and then start coppin pleas with theman you just said you would put on blast if anything got out of hand right after one of his boys slaps Budden's friends brother?

I don't care what any of ya'll say on here. Joe Budden is confused and just contradicted himself.

lf someone talks about your wife your automatically gonna run your mouth. joe addressed him problems with ran directly towards ran. he didnt go and slap Ransombest friends baby mother cousin whos dating laquesha. ransom was touched no one else. so thats tough if i slap a dude who was never involved just cause hes joebuddens best friends brother? thats drags in a whole different set of people. at some point you gotta be like chill duke is being extra he not keeping beefbetween me and him.

first vid he talks about how his knuckle game is superior to Rans. Second vid he talks about how he might get tired because he smokes cigarettes. Joes a%%%+#!# for this whole situation.
smh.gif

did he not hit ran up and ran went upstairs and shot at the sky?
i dont see how joe is takin the l
idk maybe its just me

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Joe Budden should have backpedaled out of this situation a long #@* time ago. Now all of a sudden, he wants to dead an issue with this dude...and in the video he's STILL talkin %++% about Ransom sayin how he's beneath him (nh) and sayin this dude is stupid. How the hell does that resolve the situation if you goin for the "mature" approach to this??

You're taking the high road AFTER Ransom and his people came over to your supposed best friend's house...knock on the door....talk all that crap to ya man's brother....and then proceeded to SMACK the man right across the face and leave. This aint about being a better rapper obviously. This man got smacked up across his face because of some nonsense involving you and all you can do is be humble!!??

They talk all that trash about your chick and all you do is say all that stuff "bounces off me like rubber"!? I'm not one for beef provoking but c'mon Joe....you stunted in alot of those videos talkin crap about this man and now the guy who aint got nothing to lose and everything to gain just made you look like a complete chump.

Lyrically you are nice. But don't come on songs anymore with the tough talk....a smart man would've deaded this a LOOOONNNNGGG time ago behind closed doors...not escalate it and then apologize AFTER they disrespect you, your girl, and physically smack ya best friend's brother in the mouth. Is this really how Jersey gets down!!?? :}
Thank you, this is what I meant. Joey should have never done the "applebee's" video acting all hard, what did he think they willjust go back and forth with videos? Your calling a man out, he acts on it and you back up. Taking it to the internet in the first place was stupid and wellJoey started it. He took the L I don't care what anyone says, if Joey didn't make that video I would say good for you Joey, but he is looking mad weakright now. And listening to this video had me
sick.gif

Both of these guys are pathetic lames that are softer than females.

What is this garbage ? You got beef but you are making youtube videos and when it gets serious you turn into ghandi ?

What happened to the days of kicking the lames door down and putting the 9 to his face and emptying the damn clip into it ?

Oh wait, I forgot, all these lames do is act hard on video and CD's

PATHETIC.

Originally Posted by Tupack Shaker

I would honestly rather die than take an L or appear soft.
Probably top 3 stupidest things I have ever read in my life.

Originally Posted by MidEastBeast

Both of these guys are pathetic lames that are softer than females.

What is this garbage ? You got beef but you are making youtube videos and when it gets serious you turn into ghandi ?

What happened to the days of kicking the lames door down and putting the 9 to his face and emptying the damn clip into it ?

Oh wait, I forgot, all these lames do is act hard on video and CD's

PATHETIC.
They never had those days. Wild, pathetic, low life morons do that. Don't think that it's cool. Some people on NT worry me.

Ransom & Joe Budden are probably reading the comments to the videos laughing together. I don't buy into none of this video beef back & fourth gamesjust make the music and if you have a problem throw the hands in a secret location. The hip hop police loves this type of mess from hip hop we have enough toclean up as it is.

Back
Top Bottom