Joe Rogan Podcast

No. There are loose connections people try to make with Anak/Anukim, Nephilim (Sons of God), and others to tie into the Annunaki story for support but those are not substantiated by the scriptures and run counter to the Annunaki story.

Thank you for your service

Crazy that contrarians without a cause don't understand that peer reviews and opposition are part of the process, not an offense. The burden of proof and reproducability is on you.

This dude also goes thru what howard said in his JRE ep

his credentials
"I received a BA in chemistry from Carleton College, and performed graduate studies in both synthetic organic chemistry and science education at Cal State Northridge, receiving an MA in the latter."

I dont understand why anyone would go any further than "1 x 1 = 2" with him but I will say his voice makes his nonesense sound hilarious.

I don't understand :lol:

So if you're a Russian propagandist does that make you anti American??

What's the agenda?
Anyone that doesn’t trust US politicians blindly is a Russian propagandist

(side note) I rarely listen to Rogan. Not his biggest fan bc he knows enough about everything that makes him sound informed but it’s usually ignorant level knowledge

But I’m not a “cancel people I don’t like” type so do you if you like him and enjoy

Very cool to see where your algorithm has led you

White nationalist troll accounts and brain damaged Holocaust deniers
Ol’ reliable

Ignore the actual content and point of the post

Jake Shield has his flaws but he was a hell of a fighter and is on the right side of the Gaza-Genocider conflict.

I must be a Russian agent?

Ol’ reliable

Ignore the actual content and point of the post

Jake Shield has his flaws but he was a hell of a fighter and is on the right side of the Gaza-Genocider conflict.

I must be a Russian agent?

I think you're a know-nothing know-it-all who will throw the cape on for literally anyone who says "Israel bad"

The fact that you think you are in any position to give a lecture on blind trust is comical

"Jake Shields has his flaws"

twitterjakeshields.jpeg

100s.jpg

GCR9dQxXAAET5D7

A 30min summary in case you don’t want to go thru 4hrs of Terrance’s stuff

But like the video above says
- the actual convo doesn’t start until like an hour 20 into the full podcast

- after clearly being told you’re wrong about “1x1=2” TH switches it up trying to say he never actually believed in it, he was using it as a metaphor to challenge the scientific status quo.

- TH doesn’t like how math works. Claims he has a new system to use. When asked to explain his new math he can’t.

TH is a perfect example of a dumb dude trying to be philosophical. We all knew someone in high school like that

Back
Top Bottom