Joe Rogan Podcast

^i just finished it.

It’s OOK.

Matt Walsh’s voice makes him seem older than he is. He’s kinda dumb tbh. Just talks like an old conservative trapped in a millennial’s body.

His lack of any substance is clear when Joe starts opening up topics with him.

He’s truly a propagandist :lol:. Wow. Between him & Tucker, I don’t know who’s more disingenuous.

one thing I’ve learned in life- Reddit is filled with the most outrageous liberal people I’ve ever seen.

Please don’t post Reddit takes on NT.

Joe is far from a propaganda. And he is not getting “fact-checked” dude has 3 hr convos with people 6 times a week, Jamie always steps in with knowledge to help out.

And please don’t start an argument about left and right with me, I really don’t care. I just enjoy joes show and been tuning in for years and long enough to know that he isn’t right or left.

one thing I’ve learned in life- Reddit is filled with the most outrageous liberal people I’ve ever seen.

Please don’t post Reddit takes on NT.

Joe is far from a propaganda. And he is not getting “fact-checked” dude has 3 hr convos with people 6 times a week, Jamie always steps in with knowledge to help out.

And please don’t start an argument about left and right with me, I really don’t care. I just enjoy joes show and been tuning in for years and long enough to know that he isn’t right or left.

:rofl:

Damn that's one of the least self aware posts i've ever seen on anything. Just being objective, anything related to Joe aside, why would you post in defense then? (I don't want an answer.)

Damn I should’ve reported back sooner. I was gonna say that Walsh one was hot garbage. Besides the first and last 20 minutes they talked about stuff that wasn’t about his documentary or his political/ideological stances. The majority was the fake moon landing conspiracy and Walsh sounds a little Irked that the topic is not about the primary reason he’s there. Biggest derailment ever.

In true Joe fashion this kind of adds to a small insight that people have noticed that Joe has brought on guests just so he can talk about himself or the things that he wants.

One of the biggest ones was the Adam Sandler episode because they primarily talk about Joe’s coming up as standup comic. And the very end of the episode Adam asks if I can go to the bathroom and then Joe just says oh we could just end the show here and Adam looks a certain type of way.

Back
Top Bottom