Joe Rogan Podcast

TH is a perfect example of a dumb dude trying to be philosophical. We all knew someone in high school like that
He's actually very intelligent and a forward thinker, showed a lot of emotional intelligence and ego control by not getting defensive or offended when Eric Weinstein tore him down.

And respect to Weinstein for taking to the time point out where TH was incorrect and unjustified but also correcting him and teaching him the correct forms of thinking in certain regards without talking down on him or belittling him.

Alot of people saw the episode and made fun of TH for getting destroyed by Eric but I watched it differently, I wanted to see how Eric treated him and how TH reacted to being corrected. It was an excellent podcast in that regard, very civilized and respectful.

He's a genuinely curious guy.

I like it.

GUIgXISWYAA3Y_0

Beats the alternative : thinking Joe Rogan's standup is funny

Imagine that scenario.

But I didn't watch it.

Not you knowing when the special was going to drop, knowing it was going to suck and watching it anyway.

Here comes Captain Save A Joe :lol:

I only knew it was coming out because someone in here mentioned it

That's a picture from Twitter...I didn't watch it

Even if you thought it was gonna suck you can still watch it.

I went into Gringo Papi knowing damn well it was gonna be awful. A bad standup set is still entertaining, just not in the way they want it to be.

Rogan just doesn't have the gift. He absolutely sucks at comedy. He knows the science of comedy, he can name every comedian, he knows exactly how to write a stand up set, but it does him no good since he doesn't have the X factor. It's almost like he would make a great comedy coach.

Out of that whole Rogan universe the only funny stand ups who came from it are Shane Gillis and Theo Von. Joey Diaz is one of the funniest dudes I've ever seen on a podcast but he doesn't have the stand up gift either. Some people are just way funnier when they're just flowing on a podcast and in everyday real life. When they try to sit down and structure jokes, it falls apart.

Thats's my opinion 🤷

It took me a while to find out joes main thing is stand up. I never watched fear factor so I only knew him from the UFC :lol:

The actual guy that runs The Joe Rogan podcast (and essentially social media as we know it) was interviewed by Joe Rogan, just weeks after his senate funded acolyte became a VP nomination

It’s good to see his subreddit/fans finally waking up to the obvious

Back
Top Bottom