Job Interview Question: Telephonic Interview

Have any of you had to take a telephone interview before? How did it go? Did you get the jobs? Tips?

Thanks.

Have any of you had to take a telephone interview before? How did it go? Did you get the jobs? Tips?

Thanks.

Treat it like a regular interview. The only difference is that you're not in front of them. Remain composed, talk at a normal pace and refrain from breathing heavily into the phone.

Treat it like a regular interview. The only difference is that you're not in front of them. Remain composed, talk at a normal pace and refrain from breathing heavily into the phone.

Yeah they're part of the interview process at my work (state jobs)

Yep I did but I had already been there for a year temping so... Yeah. Treat it just like a regular interview and don't have any distractions goin on in the background.

Yeah they're part of the interview process at my work (state jobs)

Yep I did but I had already been there for a year temping so... Yeah. Treat it just like a regular interview and don't have any distractions goin on in the background.

I forgot to mention this is a panel interview. And I'm sick right now, so I'll probably sound like crap. And since I can't see them, I won't be able to gauge their reactions to my answers.
tired.gif

I forgot to mention this is a panel interview. And I'm sick right now, so I'll probably sound like crap. And since I can't see them, I won't be able to gauge their reactions to my answers.
tired.gif

when you're using google for the brain teaser question/flipping through your resume, don't let them hear the typing/pages flipping. sound natural and calm. having the best answer but the worst delivery can break you.

when you're using google for the brain teaser question/flipping through your resume, don't let them hear the typing/pages flipping. sound natural and calm. having the best answer but the worst delivery can break you.

sound natural and calm. when i went through phone interviews, i would suit up to get my head in it, and it really helped when i talked standing up. good luck

sound natural and calm. when i went through phone interviews, i would suit up to get my head in it, and it really helped when i talked standing up. good luck

ask obama, jk though we have diff views i wish u the best.

zinc lozanges, ginger candy, honey, hot tea. will help yr voice out. and listen to some barry white srs.

ask obama, jk though we have diff views i wish u the best.

zinc lozanges, ginger candy, honey, hot tea. will help yr voice out. and listen to some barry white srs.

Back
Top Bottom