JNCO jeans. Who had a pair

I had a pair of their shorts... @%%!% had like 10 pockets in em and were like capri's(length wise)
smh.gif
... prolly like 3rd grade
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by vrp32tl

Mr Fongstarr wrote:

I had a pair. Cut the bottom so it would sit right on top of your kicks and let the threading kind of flare out. A lot of wannabe asian b-boys at the time would wear them a lot. I had them cause I "skated aggressively" on rollerblades. Man I used to love my pair. That little tag on the pocket was the +#!@!

What kind of skates were you using back then Fongstarr?

I guess they were just normal Rollerblade Lightning TRSs. This was before the fruit boot got big and meaty. I think he last pair I had was some K2s but I gotthem when I wasn't doing much and got into skateboarding. But yeah, just normal TRSs with grind plates and Kryptonic wheels. It was a fun era in my life.

Originally Posted by NationalTruckerDave

i never seen those before, im 20 if that matters

You pretty much have to be an early 80's baby to know what JNCOs are. These are the same kids that saw Cross Colors, GAT, Stussy, Mossimo, and all thoseother brands that flourished around that time. I wore JNCO's when I was in middle school......and now I am 28 years old. To think we came from baggy as helpipe jeans to skinny jeans in today's fashion. Go figure.....but it will all come around full circle again one day.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Originally Posted by vrp32tl

Mr Fongstarr wrote:

I had a pair. Cut the bottom so it would sit right on top of your kicks and let the threading kind of flare out. A lot of wannabe asian b-boys at the time would wear them a lot. I had them cause I "skated aggressively" on rollerblades. Man I used to love my pair. That little tag on the pocket was the +#!@!

What kind of skates were you using back then Fongstarr?

I guess they were just normal Rollerblade Lightning TRSs. This was before the fruit boot got big and meaty. I think he last pair I had was some K2s but I got them when I wasn't doing much and got into skateboarding. But yeah, just normal TRSs with grind plates and Kryptonic wheels. It was a fun era in my life.
HAHA Lightning TRS were the skates everyone used before companies started putting out pairs dedicated strictly to aggressive, I remember my lastpair were K2 Fattie (spelling?) those joints were like $300+

Just a pair of plain shorts,
before I knew what they
were for.

Who remembers Skidz? Kids
used to kill it wit them, always
wanted some of those too.

- I had one pair of black jeans with contrasting tan stitching back in middle school
laugh.gif

- In hindsight
nerd.gif
, I was having an identitycrisis.
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by OneLifeLoveKing

Originally Posted by Korean Dave

^
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif

When I was in school, it was strickly Guess....I'm 27 BTW

even in grade 5
grin.gif

It wasn't just Guess but Guess overalls! I thought i was a straight pimp with them things on with one strap on and then I came to school and there werelike 5 other kids with it too.

only reason they was big was da simple fact that it looked corny showin da skates off when bladin' and all that so people prefered to have em under dajeans...then it just started

goin left.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom