JNCO jeans. Who had a pair

*Raises hand. Also had a couple pairs of those UFO Pants back in 6th grade
yhst-46070707485414_2065_67213966

Originally Posted by vrp32tl

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

The skaters (board/blades) all rocked those in middle school....I'm 26.

Don't front J, I remeber you rocking some of these in middle school.
Had the Senate jeans....think I had the JNCO shorts.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by vrp32tl

The skaters (board/blades) all rocked those in middle school....I'm 26.

Don't front J, I remeber you rocking some of these in middle school.
Had the Senate jeans....think I had the JNCO shorts.

laugh.gif

eek.gif
Forgot about that brand.

i had a couple hand me down pairs...not as funky looking as the ones OP posted though...still, those pockets were HUGE
eek.gif
pimp.gif

had 3 pairs and thought i was stuntin its sad to say this is the brand that basically introduced me to 100+ dollar jeans

O and Im black if it matters (yes some of us like myself were taking those Ls)

Only goth kids, or insane clown posse fans wore these it seems. I wore fubu, ecko, rocawear and RL. Never dreamed of touching these, or Paco.

I had a pair. Cut the bottom so it would sit right on top of your kicks and let the threading kind of flare out. A lot of wannabe asian b-boys at the timewould wear them a lot. I had them cause I "skated aggressively" on rollerblades. Man I used to love my pair. That little tag on the pocket was the+#!@!

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

I had a pair. Cut the bottom so it would sit right on top of your kicks and let the threading kind of flare out. A lot of wannabe asian b-boys at the time would wear them a lot. I had them cause I "skated aggressively" on rollerblades. Man I used to love my pair. That little tag on the pocket was the +#!@!

What kind of skates were you using back then Fongstarr?

Wow the rollerbladers in NYC were ALL over these....In fact I remember a bunch of them even slitting the sides up and sewing fabric into them to make them evenWIDER at the bottom if u could imagine that.

Heads were rolling around looking like this but with skates on.

Show_Off_Raver.jpg

Back
Top Bottom