JNCO jeans. Who had a pair

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

ive noticed it was mexicans that rocked those back then....

Wrong, its Mexicans that wear them now. Back then it was strict the bzns.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Originally Posted by vrp32tl

Mr Fongstarr wrote:

I had a pair. Cut the bottom so it would sit right on top of your kicks and let the threading kind of flare out. A lot of wannabe asian b-boys at the time would wear them a lot. I had them cause I "skated aggressively" on rollerblades. Man I used to love my pair. That little tag on the pocket was the +#!@!

What kind of skates were you using back then Fongstarr?

I guess they were just normal Rollerblade Lightning TRSs. This was before the fruit boot got big and meaty. I think he last pair I had was some K2s but I got them when I wasn't doing much and got into skateboarding. But yeah, just normal TRSs with grind plates and Kryptonic wheels. It was a fun era in my life.

Nice, I remember picking up a pair of Roces. Then switched it up to some K2 Fatties. I remember d-ridin Jon Julio's skating style. Those times were fun.Running from rent-a-cops for hitting up rails @ Walnut Creek B of A and DVC. I even remember using the JNCO jeans for skating. Them things were so baggy Icould use my knee pads underneath my pants.

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Originally Posted by vrp32tl

Mr Fongstarr wrote:

I had a pair. Cut the bottom so it would sit right on top of your kicks and let the threading kind of flare out. A lot of wannabe asian b-boys at the time would wear them a lot. I had them cause I "skated aggressively" on rollerblades. Man I used to love my pair. That little tag on the pocket was the +#!@!

What kind of skates were you using back then Fongstarr?

I guess they were just normal Rollerblade Lightning TRSs. This was before the fruit boot got big and meaty. I think he last pair I had was some K2s but I got them when I wasn't doing much and got into skateboarding. But yeah, just normal TRSs with grind plates and Kryptonic wheels. It was a fun era in my life.
HAHA Lightning TRS were the skates everyone used before companies started putting out pairs dedicated strictly to aggressive, I remember my last pair were K2 Fattie (spelling?) those joints were like $300+

The K2 fatties were perfect for street skating. I was juiced when my dad swooped up a pair of K2's for me.

i'm a black dude and i had a pair in like 5th grade
laugh.gif
smh.gif
there was a big alien on one of the pant legs...thought i doing it

hahaha. I BEGGED my mom to get me a pair. She never would get them for me. She said they were too baggy and too expensive. But I rember the summer before 6thgrade she broke down and baught me a black pair o JNCOs. They were nothing like the ones OP posted. I remember they had like a mad scientist picture stitchedon the back of them
roll.gif
Man I walked into 6th grade believing I was killinthe game.
pimp.gif

I'm 20 and black btw.
-The Juice

Originally Posted by ninjahood

only reason they was big was da simple fact that it looked corny showin da skates off when bladin' and all that so people prefered to have em under da jeans...then it just started

goin left.
laugh.gif
Word. Them joints are a bit too roomy for my taste.

Back
Top Bottom