Jimmy Fallon is unwatchable

Fallons been getting better but you watch Craig Ferguson so i dont really know where your minds at.

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

Fallons been getting better but you watch Craig Ferguson so i dont really know where your minds at.

indifferent.gif

Ferguson is waaaaaaaaayyyy funnier than Fallon and I typically hate all things CBS.
I'll be honest thought the only reason why I've checked Ferguson out is because of Conan's switch
I still can't believe Leno's not in that slot any more and Conan's not in NY, I always wanted to make it to his show one day

Originally Posted by TheTrapezeSwinger

His show is so terrible. During his guest segments you can really see where this guy is a total fraud; he has no rapport, continually makes corny jokes and quips and can't think of anything creative or useful to say. He is just downright unfunny and I don't see how anyone would think he is.
x5000
He was corny on SNL. He and Kenan Thompsen were the two worst actors I've ever seen on that show.

Yeah his show is mad corny... I want him to do well and becomes like Conan but damn dudes is so awkward and his writers are not helping him much

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

indifferent.gif

Ferguson is waaaaaaaaayyyy funnier than Fallon and I typically hate all things CBS.
I'll be honest thought the only reason why I've checked Ferguson out is because of Conan's switch

Are you serious? Ferguson is one of the worst talk shows on. His audience is hired to laugh.

I remember back then I used to watch Leno then switch over to Craig Kilborn. Kilborn was hilarious. And wasn't Daly supposed to take Conan's spot whenConan took over for Leno? What happened with that? IMO, all of those late night shows aren't that good now.

I think mainly it's his delivery and the writers. The writers are pretty bad and he doesn't make the jokes sound any better. The only thing I lookforward to is some of the guests, The Roots, and Slow Jammin The News.

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

But I think he has improved a lot. I laugh more with him than Conan and I am a bigger Conan fan.
LIES!!!

also, i like ferguson. his sense of humor is a little different and not appreciated by all, but at least hes original.

Originally Posted by GreyScaleMethod

QFT
tired.gif

I can't even laugh at my man's jokes.
You're suppose to "QUOTE" something when using QFT.. You didnt quote anything...
indifferent.gif

hey is blackthought on the show too? theres a dude who sings and kinda looks like him but i never see upclose pictures of him

i tried to watch 1 time, but when he was doin his joke i jus hit the facepalm n changed the channel
smh.gif

I've seen worse, Conan had an even rougher start when he first got his gig years back. I'm giving dude time to find his fit.

Back
Top Bottom