Jimmy Fallon is unwatchable

His show is kind of awkward sometimes but its not that bad... I still watch it when I have a chance.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

He tries.
frown.gif

He gets some of the worst reactions though.
laugh.gif
Jokes so bad that he'll start handing out cue cards and running up and down the audience.
smh.gif

I feel bad for him...really.
Jimmy probably cakes more on one tonight show episode than what you and most can save in MONTHS so I wouldnt feel that bad.....really

Originally Posted by heaVINsent15

Blame his jokes on his writers
No you also gotta have good follow through on the jokes

plus sometimes he can't even keep a straight face when the stuff isn't even funny

and I only watched it once
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

He tries.
frown.gif

He gets some of the worst reactions though.
laugh.gif
Jokes so bad that he'll start handing out cue cards and running up and down the audience.
smh.gif

I feel bad for him...really.
Jimmy probably cakes more on one tonight show episode than what you and most can save in MONTHS so I wouldnt feel that bad.....really
Bringing money into the equation is not the Big Joker.
eyes.gif
We're discussing his show...not his salary.

Just because he's caking doesn't nullify the fact that he looks embarrassed himself on numerous occasions.

Originally Posted by KTaylor

Originally Posted by TheTrapezeSwinger

His show is so terrible. I bring this up today finally only because I'm alright with watching Craig Ferguson or Sportscenter again at 12:30, but Carrot Top is on Ferguson today and he'll give me nightmares with his clown-like features, AND I've already watched tonight's Sportscenter(already looking forward to Hannah Storm tomorrow morning
devil.gif
). Back to Fallon: homeboy has an annoying down-syndrome technique where he looks like he's about to either have a seizure or burst out laughing during his delivery along with terrible mannerisms at basically all times. During his guest segments you can really see where this guy is a total fraud; he has no rapport, continually makes corny jokes and quips and can't think of anything creative or useful to say. I have nothing against this guy personally, he didn't beat me up in high school or steal my girlfriend, he is just downright unfunny and I don't see how anyone would think he is. Cue the "U Mad?" pictures.
u+mad.jpg

im witcha though Fallon just sucks period.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom