JFK.........48 Years Ago Today, 11/22

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

Originally Posted by JIM SHADY2003

LBJ was a scum bag who was in bed with texas instruments who was the Haliburtent of the vietnam war of wich JFK was opposed to . you tell me who had the most to gain ?

The hate for LeBron is getting out of hand, now he's responsible for JFK.. c'mon son 
30t6p3b.gif
... not sure if srs

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

LBJ was a scum bag who was in bed with texas instruments who was the Haliburtent of the vietnam war of wich JFK was opposed to . you tell me who had the most to gain ?

The hate for LeBron is getting out of hand, now he's responsible for JFK.. c'mon son 
30t6p3b.gif
... not sure if srs

guess I have to put a "
laugh.gif
" so it doesn't go over anyone's head, it was a joke..
roll.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Lebron Stans are funny
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
not sure if trolling or just stupid.. 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by StonedFace

30t6p3b.gif
not sure if trolling or just stupid.. 
nerd.gif

10 minutes after i said it was a joke, and I'm the one who is stupid 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

I need to watch Oliver Stone's JFK again. 48 years and the truth is still unknown.
Which goes to show that the government had something to do w/ it. No organization can hide a secret this big except the govt.  Only thing I know is Oswald was a patsy. He didn't do it. The velocity of JFK's head as it went back proves he was shot from the front

Back
Top Bottom