Jesus and the Story of Horus

this is what happens when stupid people try to act smart...smh at whoever believes this zionist dude

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

he turned water to wine to capture her mind.
you dont think there were tricks in jerusalem?
I don't know the only thing cool about Jesus, is that his powers were mad practical and helpful. People were sober and hungry, so he gave them fish, bread and wine.
pimp.gif
Makes you wonder why he doesn't continue this today. There are so many starving, sober people on this planet.
well he had to leave for a min to get his game plan crackin and such. the 2nd annual (well once every 1000 years) players ball is gonna be coming up soon. he's gonna pull up in that golden phantom with 2 of the baddest angel %*#@%%+ YOU EVER SAW. EVER. and take all the glory from lucifer (that N is a hater forreal) and be the player of the year for like the next 1000 years till its time to do it again.
he's not stupid dog. u cant come back to earth half assed.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This is one of the most blasphemous things I've ever heard in my life....R.I.P. to your soul.
laugh.gif
i had to make it ignorant and easy to understand so every1 could feel me.
the world at large doesnt know what to make of the koran, bible or torah.
if the story was jesus was a pimp, makes it all easier.
not blasphemy because my heart is pure.

the actual dates of jesus' birthday are argued by a lot of intellectuals.

i won't even watch this, because it will turn you into a mumbling idiot about something that really doesn't effect your life that much.

however, it has been proven that the star that supposedly led the wise men to the manger only appears in the spring time.

the reason christmas was set in december was to compete with the jewish holiday of chanukah. this way christians could celebrate something while the jews didthe same. kind of like religious marketing. no big deal to me really.

Originally Posted by Prostaffer

i won't even watch this, because it will turn you into a mumbling idiot about something that really doesn't effect your life that much.

however, it has been proven that the star that supposedly led the wise men to the manger only appears in the spring time.

the reason christmas was set in december was to compete with the jewish holiday of chanukah. this way christians could celebrate something while the jews did the same. kind of like religious marketing. no big deal to me really.
Good point, this is overlooked by many Christians however.

Why?

WHY?

WHYYYYY... do people talk about things they aren't SURE about?!

WWWWWWWWWHHHHHHYYYYYYYY????!?!!!!

Like, if I believe that God exists and you don't believe so, AND NEITHER OF US CAN PROVE ABSOLUTELY AND UNDENIABLY THAT OUR BELIEF IS ACTUALLY A FACT, thenwhat good does it do for the non-believer to talk to me like his stance is stone cold fact? And what good does it do for me to talk to him like my belief isrock solid proven?

Where do people get off with statements like this? "Oh, you don't believe in God? Well have fun in hell.
ohwell.gif
Hopefully He forgives you." Or"You believe in God? Idiot.
laugh.gif
And I believe the sun is made of sherbert."

And why... why, why, WHY do people reference/quote books they have A) never read, B) seldom read), never even been within 10 feet of?!

WHHHY?!

If you don't know FOR YOURSELF what's in the Bible, don't try to tell people what's in it. If you don't know FOR YOURSELF what theQu'ran says, stop trying to 'educate' people on it's words.

Originally Posted by Prostaffer

the reason christmas was set in december was to compete with the jewish holiday of chanukah. this way christians could celebrate something while the jews did the same. kind of like religious marketing. no big deal to me really.
untrue

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Why?

WHY?

Like, if I believe that God exists and you don't believe so, AND NEITHER OF US CAN PROVE ABSOLUTELY AND UNDENIABLY THAT OUR BELIEF IS ACTUALLY A FACT, then what good does it do for the non-believer to talk to me like his stance is stone cold fact? And what good does it do for me to talk to him like my belief is rock solid proven?

Where do people get off with statements like this? "Oh, you don't believe in God? Well have fun in hell.
ohwell.gif
Hopefully He forgives you." Or "You believe in God? Idiot.
laugh.gif

And why... why, why, WHY do people reference/quote books they have A) never read, B) seldom read), never even been within 10 feet of?!

WHHHY?!

If you don't know FOR YOURSELF what's in the Bible, don't try to tell people what's in it. If you don't know FOR YOURSELF what the Qu'ran says, stop trying to 'educate' people on it's words.

It wouldn't matter if religion didn't shape domestic and foreign policy and had a heavy influence on the way we live our lives. To just blow it off as"oh we don't know, so it's pointless to talk about it" is ridiculous.

Originally Posted by Cubs Davinci

all i know is that jesus had SOME KIND of powers or else no one would have even listen to him. so ima roll with him.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Because Jesus is the only God in recorded history with powers. Zeus was tossing lightning bolts at fools way before Jesus came into "existence".
laugh.gif

Zeus?? C'mon son.. dude had a dime peace as a daughter. IDK what this has to do with the topic..

I'd SMASH ARIEL
devil.gif

Since we're talking about pagan origins, did you guys know that Christmas was originally a pagan slave holiday? Yeah, that's right, it was an annualday off for the slaves. It wasn't until Constantine became a religious zealot that he decided to change it into a holy day to give everybody off.

Originally Posted by KIDFLY SniperElite007

all i know is that jesus had SOME KIND of powers or else no one would have even listen to him. so ima roll with him.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Because Jesus is the only God in recorded history with powers. Zeus was tossing lightning bolts at fools way before Jesus came into "existence".
laugh.gif

Zeus?? C'mon son.. dude had a dime peace as a daughter. IDK what this has to do with the topic..

I'd SMASH ARIEL
devil.gif

I was responding to an assertion that because so many believe in Jesus he must have powers.

Originally Posted by dgk3188

Jesus was just a regular man who taught about spirituality.

and his story was twisted and he was deified at the Nicean Council to be the "son" of God.
This is correct. Jesus' divinity was confirmed in 325 CE. Sentiment was swaying heavily towards making this official and the council served torubber stamp it.

Originally Posted by KIDFLY SniperElite007

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

I'd SMASH ARIEL
devil.gif

lol i'm pretty sure that was Poseidon Zeus' brother.

they say people who believe in conspiracy theories are weak minded... you sir are one of them

Originally Posted by proper english

what do you think his X-men name would be?.. i would def want his powers over Cyclops' or Gambit's

BIGegyptian-god-osiris.jpg

They already have xmen names and powers lol
laugh.gif

WarMachine:
23ska909red02:
Why?

WHY?

Like, if I believe that God exists and you don't believe so, AND NEITHER OF US CAN PROVE ABSOLUTELY AND UNDENIABLY THAT OUR BELIEF IS ACTUALLY A FACT, then what good does it do for the non-believer to talk to me like his stance is stone cold fact? And what good does it do for me to talk to him like my belief is rock solid proven?

ohwell.gif
Hopefully He forgives you." Or "You believe in God? Idiot.
laugh.gif

And why... why, why, WHY do people reference/quote books they have A) never read, B) seldom read, C), never even been within 10 feet of?!

WHHHY?!

If you don't know FOR YOURSELF what's in the Bible, don't try to tell people what's in it. If you don't know FOR YOURSELF what the Qu'ran says, stop trying to 'educate' people on it's words.
It wouldn't matter if religion didn't shape domestic and foreign policy and had a heavy influence on the way we live our lives. To just blow it off as "oh we don't know, so it's pointless to talk about it" is ridiculous.
#1- To label the unproven 'fact' is ridiculous.
#2- "We don't know what's fact or fiction, so let's not talk about it" doesn't HAVE to take the place of "We don't know factfrom fiction, but we can continue learning and try to respect each other in the learning process."

I can understand the stakes for gov't powers-that-be, but people take this "I'm right, you're wrong, and you're an idiot for believing theway you do when my beliefs have been proven" attitude every single day, and they have nothing to do with gov't affairs.

well he had to leave for a min to get his game plan crackin and such. the 2nd annual (well once every 1000 years) players ball is gonna be coming up soon. he's gonna pull up in that golden phantom with 2 of the baddest angel *%%!$!% YOU EVER SAW. EVER. and take all the glory from lucifer (that N is a hater forreal) and be the player of the year for like the next 1000 years till its time to do it again.
he's not stupid dog. u cant come back to earth half assed.

How can you utter this from your lips? Have some respect and think about the analogy you just attempted...please.

They don't wanna hear you ska.
smh.gif

Until everyone realizes that EVERY "fact" you can think of is just a popular opinion....

ya know.
ohwell.gif
It's sorta like how 1+1 can only = 2. Well that'sonly because MAN invented that %#**. I don't wanna go too far into that though.

Originally Posted by skillzboy44

they say people who believe in conspiracy theories are weak minded... you sir are one of them

True, they are as gullible as those they mock and usually look down upon. People who are weak and scared and need to cling to a truth. Like Atheists andhardcore religious they fail to truly open their mind, thinking they know the truths. People need to open their minds, they're quick to classify somethingas "true" or "completly a joke". Personally, I look at thins with an open mind, I don't believe everything religion tells me, but Idon't believe everything conspiracy theorists tell me. I wish more people thought this way instead of siding with one thing or another.

I agree for the most part with Ska, it's a common occurrence too we all are guilty of and need to stop. Some people talk about certain knowledge when allthey know about it is something they've heard or quickly read about. I won't compare Nas' "God Son" to Jay-Z's "BlackAlbum" in terms of which one is the overall better album. The reason being I have little knowledge on "God Son". Yet, in many situations I seepeople enter arguments with little knowledge and overall biasied opinions.

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

smh.gif

Until everyone realizes that EVERY "fact" you can think of is just a popular opinion....

ya know.
ohwell.gif
It's sorta like how 1+1 can only = 2. Well that's only because MAN invented that %#**. I don't wanna go too far into that though.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Oh yeah.. Because 1+1 = 5
eek.gif
.... You can't go far into it because guess what? That's where itstops.[/color]
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 13saldana13

True, they are as gullible as those they mock and usually look down upon. People who are weak and scared and need to cling to a truth. Like Atheists and hardcore religious they fail to truly open their mind, thinking they know the truths. People need to open their minds, they're quick to classify something as "true" or "completly a joke". Personally, I look at thins with an open mind, I don't believe everything religion tells me, but I don't believe everything conspiracy theorists tell me. I wish more people thought this way instead of siding with one thing or another.

I agree for the most part with Ska, it's a common occurrence too we all are guilty of and need to stop. Some people talk about certain knowledge when all they know about it is something they've heard or quickly read about. I won't compare Nas' "God Son" to Jay-Z's "Black Album" in terms of which one is the overall better album. The reason being I have little knowledge on "God Son". Yet, in many situations I see people enter arguments with little knowledge and overall biasied opinions.

Nters love comparing polar opposites.

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

smh.gif

ya know.
ohwell.gif
It's sorta like how 1+1 can only = 2. Well that's only because MAN invented that %#**. I don't wanna go too far into that though.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Oh yeah.. Because 1+1 = 5
eek.gif
.... You can't go far into it because guess what? That's where it stops.[/color]
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
Your not getting what I'm saying.

A man, just like you and me, made up an equation that states the number 1 added with itself makes the number two. It's just like how a man, just like youand me, made up the alphabet. Numbers and letters were created, by man, to simplify communicationand things of that nature. There used to be hieroglyphics and what not for a reason. It's because a MAN had not invented them yet. We all have the power offree will and persuasion, and eventually our opinions can spread more and more until people start to believe them, and they become fact.

It's overall a bad analogy, but it's not that hard to see what I'm trying to say if you stopped being "so hilarious" for a second.

Originally Posted by 13saldana13

True, they are as gullible as those they mock and usually look down upon. People who are weak and scared and need to cling to a truth. Like Atheists and hardcore religious they fail to truly open their mind, thinking they know the truths. People need to open their minds, they're quick to classify something as "true" or "completly a joke". Personally, I look at thins with an open mind, I don't believe everything religion tells me, but I don't believe everything conspiracy theorists tell me. I wish more people thought this way instead of siding with one thing or another.

I agree for the most part with Ska, it's a common occurrence too we all are guilty of and need to stop. Some people talk about certain knowledge when all they know about it is something they've heard or quickly read about. I won't compare Nas' "God Son" to Jay-Z's "Black Album" in terms of which one is the overall better album. The reason being I have little knowledge on "God Son". Yet, in many situations I see people enter arguments with little knowledge and overall biasied opinions.
I am an atheist, BECAUSE I don't know the truth. Ialways stress that in these discussions, nobody knows where you go when you die and nobody knows whether God exists or not. I rather not spend life preoccupiedwith the unproven.

Back
Top Bottom