Jesus and the Story of Horus

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

The Vatican is responsible for the destruction of human spirituality. They have surpressed and manipulated billions of people to receive this knowledge as truth.
What the Vatican has done and continues to do is disgusting. You're right on point with this statement.

This is why many Christians believe them to be The Beast of the Sea from the Book of Revelation.

quiickz wrote:

What you don't understand is that God > EVERYTHING. Seriously. We were created simply to praise him. People think they have a choice whether to believe in Christ or not, but not really. Believers in Christ are chosen.

Believers in christ are chosen? So why try to convert people? Why proselytize? Sound like a waste of your time to even speak the gospel to me if I wasn't "chosen" to believe. 
Are you that content with your boring life that you think you were created to praise him? Thats worse than a slave robot. Find better meaning in your life than praising a god. That sounds so +#$$$$! stupid...i'm sorry. Thats ridiculous. You like praising other people incessantly? you're the perfect serf. Plus, why would a perfect god need to be praised? 

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

quiickz wrote:

What you don't understand is that God > EVERYTHING. Seriously. We were created simply to praise him. People think they have a choice whether to believe in Christ or not, but not really. Believers in Christ are chosen.
Believers in christ are chosen? So why try to convert people? Why proselytize? Sound like a waste of your time to even speak the gospel to me if I wasn't "chosen" to believe. 
Are you that content with your boring life that you think you were created to praise him? Thats worse than a slave robot. Find better meaning in your life than praising a god. That sounds so +#$$$$! stupid...i'm sorry. Thats ridiculous. You like praising other people incessantly? you're the perfect serf. Plus, why would a perfect god need to be praised? 

Not everyone that is chosen knows about it right away, they must find out first. 
When your perfect, why not?

Bruh what are your motives? Your not spreading any knowledge, rather your on a campaign to express your belief in NOTHING (like anybody cares about your religious beliefs).

Dude got a picture of Darwin in his av like Darwin is the only scientific authority on evolution. We learned about Darwin in middle school bruh...how about introducing some new topics
laugh.gif
....I wonder where your lack of creativity comes from.

Atheists claim there is no god yet spend all their efforts arguing against the existence of some supposed imaginary entity. If god isn't real what the hell are you arguing about constantly to where NT has to put up with your Crusades of Nothingness?

Originally Posted by quiickz

quiickz wrote:

Not everyone that is chosen knows about it right away, they must find out first. 
When your perfect, why not?

So you have to find out to be chosen? You're either chosen or not. Thats it. If you have to learn about it, you weren't chosen. 

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Bruh what are your motives? Your not spreading any knowledge, rather your on a campaign to express your belief in NOTHING (like anybody cares about your religious beliefs).

Dude got a picture of Darwin in his av like Darwin is the only scientific authority on evolution. We learned about Darwin in middle school bruh...how about introducing some new topics
laugh.gif
....I wonder where your lack of creativity comes from.

Atheists claim there is no god yet spend all their efforts arguing against the existence of some supposed imaginary entity. If god isn't real what the hell are you arguing about constantly to where NT has to put up with your Crusades of Nothingness?

My motive is the same as the original motive of this thread.
The God that everyone subscribes to is not original, or is it unique. its all  stolen ideas from stolen ideas from stolen ideas. In so much as they can reject the other forms they should be able to reject the current ones. 

The God that everyone subscribes to is not original, or is it unique. its all  stolen ideas from stolen ideas from stolen ideas. In so much as they can reject the other forms they should be able to reject the current ones. 

^i somewhat agree with "God is not original" but i dont see it as stolen
to me its all the same idea, just interpreted differently

i dont agree with rejecting other religions

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

Amazing that 10min of false information from Zeitgist can change a persons mind.......it's not even hard to research and find the tons and tons of flaws inthat video, the guy bold faces lies about so many fact, google it for yourself dont listed to some video......and NO it does not say that in the quran
laugh.gif
I couldn't have said it better myself.  I started Googling his claims while he was making them and found very few of his "facts" were real.  Most people already know that Jesus wasn't actually born on December 25th.  The best estimates show that it was likely in the spring, but was made to be on Dec. 25th to spread Christianity in Europe.  Also... how can he claim that Horus was called "Lamb of God"?  He had an eagle's head!

Back
Top Bottom