Jersey Shore Family Vacation thread MTV September 19th 2024

Their reason is kinda dumb. They want to finish the season / vacation as a family. WTH? angelina was one of the original members. She’s like one of those family members everyone hated for the longest but she’s older and poor now so she acts a lot nicer.

This is Ronnie’s way of dealing with losing Sammie

He’s the new Situation — Rowdy Roddy Ronnie

So Vinny broke up with his shorty irl
Dude is probably wildin' in Vegas for the next season

:lol:

Vinny's girl is out in Cali so it probably wasn't gonna work out anyways unless he's moved out here.

Mike still funny with the way he pigs out lol and clowning on Ronnie.

How many more episodes for this season? Only heard final is June 28

Deena won't be in season 2 as she has family matter to take care of

Yeah Mikes in a good place. Let’s not hope he ****s that up for a few hours of entertainment :lol:
Ronny seems to be making up for it anyways

Yeah Mikes in a good place. Let’s not hope he ****s that up for a few hours of entertainment :lol:
Ronny seems to be making up for it anyways

Truth

Dude still gets me with the facial expressions.

When Angelina was trying to show people her underwear his reaction was priceless :lol:

Ronnie stirring the pot again. Jealousy is so ugly...not sure if I felt disgusted at dude or sad for him.

And jenni...really trying to spoil the whole proposal over something meaningless. I really wonder if producers get in their ear sometimes and tell to blow some **** up for no reason because that looks like exactly what it was.

Ronnie stirring the pot again. Jealousy is so ugly...not sure if I felt disgusted at dude or sad for him.

And jenni...really trying to spoil the whole proposal over something meaningless. I really wonder if producers get in their ear sometimes and tell to blow some **** up for no reason because that looks like exactly what it was.

It's a "reality show."
What do you think?
:lol:

Back
Top Bottom