Jersey Shore Family Vacation thread MTV September 19th 2024

I’m thoroughly enjoying this show now more than ever, to see the transition Mike has made, my lord...unrecognizable...dude was a wild crazy back in the day..

Is there anywhere I can watch all these episodes? I only saw the first two of this season.

Is there anywhere I can watch all these episodes? I only saw the first two of this season.

MTV.com puts them up, but like a week after the episode airs :rolleyes you should be good by now tho to catch up.

Pauly seems like the most rational guy there.
Mike is actually gunning for that title now.
:lol:

Angelina always thiught she was so bad too. That ***** always looked like absolute **** :rofl: :rofl:

Vinny had the jokes las night bruhhh :lol:

When Angelina said her fiancé was working in sanitation...he goes and say “hmph full circle.” Then follows up with

“Who would of thought Angelina’s fiancé works in Sanitation, now she can get free garbage bags for life!”

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
I CRIED YALL

The jabs at angelina were great "the staten island ferry" :lol: cant remember the others but they were bringin it

Edit "rob kardashian of staten island"

I didnt even recognize angelina :lol:

When Angelina popped up :wow::lol:. It was like Mike seen a ghost :rofl:.

Side note: Angelina kind of looks like this mattress actress
Kimberly Kendall

article-1296970-0A8A18ED000005DC-149_224x423.jpg

w630_split-437505325008429006.jpg

article-2022871-0D4FA1C400000578-292_224x484.jpg

Watching a few eps back, damn that big booty, blonde bottle service girl vinny was sprung over. His drink spilled on her buttcheeks, I would’ve licked it off.

Watching a few eps back, damn that big booty, blonde bottle service girl vinny was sprung over. His drink spilled on her buttcheeks, I would’ve licked it off.

I don't even like white *****es but she was stupid bad. Vinny's girl is HIDEOUS too. SMH

I haven’t seen his current girl but he dated melanie iglesias before. Dumb for him to get a downgrade.

Back
Top Bottom