Jersey Shore Family Vacation thread MTV September 19th 2024

From your caption I thought Ron put hands on her for real this time. That's some next level psycho ****. You don't do something like that unless you really have something wrong with you.

Relationship is most definitely toxic. I have no clue why he was ever so conflicted to begin with. She seems like trash anyway.

That's one crazy ****in fight between him and his girl.

So they're already shooting another season, that's interesting. Show wasn't that good, they're all kinda lame now. Vegas is a cool spot to do it. I wonder how much they're all getting for each season.

I'm enjoying it for what it is. They're all grown and in their mid 30s (minus vinny and maybe nicole) and in relationships. Can't expect the same wild rides as before.

Anyone remember the True Life episode that kinda inspired Jersey Shore?

I always thought the growing up gotti kids inspired it as well.
gotti.png

Maybe yeah but shes looking better simply by not being on tv for years to put that on display :lol:

Mtv and the cast milking this for all its worth. cant lie though, my wife and i looked forward to watching this every week. :lol:

:lol: I liked how they made things seem all rosy with Ron and turn the thing sidewaays with the ****storm with his baby momma Jen.

Last edited:
Forgot this was on last night.

Wheever Sammi finally agrees to come on this, the ratings will go through the roof

With S2 already filmed, I doubt she appears in this one. Wonder if there will even be a 3rd season.

Big ronnie needs to just leave this chick, take it to court. Split the Custody. It's best for his baby and his health. I kind of worry for him, any minute now Knock on wood but i feel like we might get some tragic news. Hopefully I'm wrong. Besides ronnie acting immature on how he comes to decisions his life, this lady he got prego is the worst. She seems like one of those woman that would end up in the the news and the headlines stating, "Las Vegas woman shoots Jersey Shore star and take off."

GET HELP RON RON JUICE!

Back
Top Bottom