Jersey Shore Family Vacation thread MTV September 19th 2024

027BF9F9-F497-4115-88F0-E01E6D8F4F07.png
Mike wildin’

Show has been on the up lately to me. Finally someone else has some drama besides Ron. :lol:

They could just make a spin off with all the guys wildlin somewhere. Single pauly, vin, and Ronnie and have mike chillin in the back dodgin the thotties like the matrix :lol: Not sure which makes for better tv, good guy mike dodging drama and destroying buffets or og situation.

Either way single j woww should make S3 more interesting. She’s been in a relationship pretty much the entire series right?

Last 2 shows were weird. Didn’t even finish. They went hollyweird & ghey.
Jwow lost to the game.

Show has been on the up lately to me. Finally someone else has some drama besides Ron. :lol:

They could just make a spin off with all the guys wildlin somewhere. Single pauly, vin, and Ronnie and have mike chillin in the back dodgin the thotties like the matrix :lol: Not sure which makes for better tv, good guy mike dodging drama and destroying buffets or og situation.

Either way single j woww should make S3 more interesting. She’s been in a relationship pretty much the entire series right?
I think OG douchebag sitch is a little more entertaining :lol:. But I'm glad that he's in a good place now and actually being a likable guy now.
Now that Jwoww is divorced, I wonder if she's gonna go HAM on the sauseege.

Wonder what he will actually serve. Mike ****** up and does deserve the punishment, it does suck though because he seems to be reformed. He will be fine.

Crazy that our president has probably broke many more tax laws than mike. Smh

8 months? He a lucky dude.

Should be relatively easy. Hopefully he doesn't get Laurens pregnant between now and before he goes in.

Maybe “sitch under construction” can finally finish up when he out after that 8 months.

He’ll knock that out easy.
Seen some good change in him. Dude was a certified hater though lol

Back
Top Bottom