Jerkoff Arrested After Ejaculating Two Times into a Female Co-worker's Water Bottle

30t6p3b.gif

this seems fishy.

how did the lab know it was this guy? they would've had to have some of his samples in order to match them up.

i'm calling hoax

this seems fishy.

how did the lab know it was this guy? they would've had to have some of his samples in order to match them up.

i'm calling hoax

You know damn well if girl wasn't hot this case would never have been filed.  SMH at pressing charges.  Tell your BF to go rampage on him but instead you call the cops?  
eyes.gif

article-1282131089830-0AD56FB0000005DC-698759_304x156.jpg

You know damn well if girl wasn't hot this case would never have been filed.  SMH at pressing charges.  Tell your BF to go rampage on him but instead you call the cops?  
eyes.gif

article-1282131089830-0AD56FB0000005DC-698759_304x156.jpg

I mean, drinking water with a load in it, wouldn't make you sick. You also would see it in there, unless it was one of those stainless steel water bottles. IDK, guy obviously did it, but something doesn't add up.

I mean, drinking water with a load in it, wouldn't make you sick. You also would see it in there, unless it was one of those stainless steel water bottles. IDK, guy obviously did it, but something doesn't add up.

Back
Top Bottom