Jerkoff Arrested After Ejaculating Two Times into a Female Co-worker's Water Bottle

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

dyyhard wrote:
Tiffany testified she threw the water bottle away that January. But after the second time in April, she kept the fouled liquid and asked her fiancee put his semen in a water bottle to see if that's what she had tasted at work.
wat?

sick.gif
I had to read it twice @*%... How did she get sick?? She obviously likes it...

dyyhard wrote:
Tiffany testified she threw the water bottle away that January. But after the second time in April, she kept the fouled liquid and asked her fiancee put his semen in a water bottle to see if that's what she had tasted at work.
wat?

sick.gif

Originally Posted by MZBLUE2U

dyyhard wrote:

sick.gif
Me more than twice.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by MZBLUE2U

dyyhard wrote:

sick.gif
Me more than twice.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Jurors today heard a taped interview in which a Fullerton man admitted that he ejaculated into an "attractive" co-worker's water bottle because "her lips had touched it," but told detectives he never thought she would drink it.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Son talking about it like he didn't two times.
bottle on her desk in the Newport Beach office on a Friday in January of last year. She said that when she returned the following Monday and drank from the bottle, she tasted what she believed to be semen.

"I had a hunch that's what it was, but I wouldn't dream in a million years that's what it was," she said.
Hmmmm she swallows and has before.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Liked it so much asked her old man to give her some. "I'm gonna swallow but just put it in the water so I can save it for later"

I'm aroused.

Jurors today heard a taped interview in which a Fullerton man admitted that he ejaculated into an "attractive" co-worker's water bottle because "her lips had touched it," but told detectives he never thought she would drink it.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Son talking about it like he didn't two times.
bottle on her desk in the Newport Beach office on a Friday in January of last year. She said that when she returned the following Monday and drank from the bottle, she tasted what she believed to be semen.

"I had a hunch that's what it was, but I wouldn't dream in a million years that's what it was," she said.
Hmmmm she swallows and has before.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Liked it so much asked her old man to give her some. "I'm gonna swallow but just put it in the water so I can save it for later"

I'm aroused.

Back
Top Bottom