Jerkoff Arrested After Ejaculating Two Times into a Female Co-worker's Water Bottle

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

Not bad at all...

Lallana-and-Jane-Doe.jpg

Picture-270.png

semenattack.jpg

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I'm aroused.

Originally Posted by Gameboi86

That's hella nasty. I heard a story about some Chinese cat who worked at a restaurant and did the same thing to a customer's order. The only difference was this dude had Hep C, which he gladly passed on.
indifferent.gif

How did they go about hiring this cat in a restaurant?

Originally Posted by Gameboi86

That's hella nasty. I heard a story about some Chinese cat who worked at a restaurant and did the same thing to a customer's order. The only difference was this dude had Hep C, which he gladly passed on.
indifferent.gif

How did they go about hiring this cat in a restaurant?

Originally Posted by i rock jordanz

She looks like she would drink some
pimp.gif
protein water.

laugh.gif
this broad this a freak. How she going to ask her bf to come in a water bottle to compare and do a taste
sick.gif

Originally Posted by i rock jordanz

She looks like she would drink some
pimp.gif
protein water.

laugh.gif
this broad this a freak. How she going to ask her bf to come in a water bottle to compare and do a taste
sick.gif

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

You know damn well if girl wasn't hot this case would never have been filed.  SMH at pressing charges.  Tell your BF to go rampage on him but instead you call the cops?  
eyes.gif

I really cant stand kids like you. Why SHOULDNT she press charges?!

and
roll.gif
@ the rest of this thread.

You know damn well if girl wasn't hot this case would never have been filed.  SMH at pressing charges.  Tell your BF to go rampage on him but instead you call the cops?  
eyes.gif

I really cant stand kids like you. Why SHOULDNT she press charges?!

and
roll.gif
@ the rest of this thread.

Originally Posted by solemunchies

Well, I can see why he did something like that for her, I'd ask her to swallow too
laugh.gif
yea but id rather let her get this water straight from the tap ya feel me

Originally Posted by solemunchies

Well, I can see why he did something like that for her, I'd ask her to swallow too
laugh.gif
yea but id rather let her get this water straight from the tap ya feel me

That dudes picture is priceless. I bet thats the same expression he made when he was fappin at his cubicle while the girl went to her conference call. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That dudes picture is priceless. I bet thats the same expression he made when he was fappin at his cubicle while the girl went to her conference call. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eyes.gif

article-1282131089830-0AD56FB0000005DC-698759_304x156.jpg
you sound mad young. what if she doesn't have a boyfriend? DUDE NUTTED IN HER WATER. 

eyes.gif

article-1282131089830-0AD56FB0000005DC-698759_304x156.jpg
you sound mad young. what if she doesn't have a boyfriend? DUDE NUTTED IN HER WATER. 

Back
Top Bottom