Jerkoff Arrested After Ejaculating Two Times into a Female Co-worker's Water Bottle

I'm having trouble believing this because

1) Females are generally ill-conceived
2) Not once have a gotten a chick sick from her swallowing or even heard of it for that matter.

Disgusting
sick.gif

Dude went to jail for fapping.
roll.gif
Dumb hooligan

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

2) Not once have a gotten a chick sick from her swallowing or even heard of it for that matter.

There's actually a story about a wife/husband no being able to have kids because the wife is allergic to his sperm. She'd get all sick, cough, throw up, all types of nasty.

Dude went to jail for fapping.
roll.gif
Dumb hooligan

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

There's actually a story about a wife/husband no being able to have kids because the wife is allergic to his sperm. She'd get all sick, cough, throw up, all types of nasty.

What gave her the idea to send that off to a DNA lab? Something doesnt seem right.

And dude stuff must be stupid weak, cuz please believe it's I'm lettin one off in some broads water bottle, she gone see it all day.

I'm just sayin tho[/spoiler[

What gave her the idea to send that off to a DNA lab? Something doesnt seem right.

And dude stuff must be stupid weak, cuz please believe it's I'm lettin one off in some broads water bottle, she gone see it all day.

I'm just sayin tho[/spoiler[

- This story is downright mind-boggling, y'all
eek.gif
.    I read the story and my head almost exploded...I started getting visuals
embarassed.gif
smh.gif
embarassed.gif

3671635896_a072c51401_o.jpg

grin.gif

- This story is downright mind-boggling, y'all
eek.gif
.    I read the story and my head almost exploded...I started getting visuals