Jerkoff Arrested After Ejaculating Two Times into a Female Co-worker's Water Bottle

Originally Posted by demik

Okay, which NTer did this?
nerd.gif

roll.gif
 I wus thinkin the same thing 

It doesn't count if she doesn't really suck you off Michael. He running around the office telling everybody Jane swallowed him twice. Or at least he was. He's probably going to be swallowing a lot of grape jelly and syrup the next couple of yrs now. Weirdo!

It doesn't count if she doesn't really suck you off Michael. He running around the office telling everybody Jane swallowed him twice. Or at least he was. He's probably going to be swallowing a lot of grape jelly and syrup the next couple of yrs now. Weirdo!

That's hella nasty. I heard a story about some Chinese cat who worked at a restaurant and did the same thing to a customer's order. The only difference was this dude had Hep C, which he gladly passed on.

That's hella nasty. I heard a story about some Chinese cat who worked at a restaurant and did the same thing to a customer's order. The only difference was this dude had Hep C, which he gladly passed on.

I dont understand. I mean how many women swallow kids and nothing happens. something from this story is missing

I dont understand. I mean how many women swallow kids and nothing happens. something from this story is missing

Back
Top Bottom