Jerkoff Arrested After Ejaculating Two Times into a Female Co-worker's Water Bottle

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

She swallowed twice.
Nice.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

smh @ getting sick from swallowing...never heard that...just giving these females more incentive not to 
mad.gif
{

there was this mystery diagnosis show on tlc that I saw a few months back. basically this lady was sick and didnt know why. turns out she was allergic to sperm. almost to the point of dieing. maybe thats the same female?

*Cam voice* Worse than that, she went home and kissed her husband.  That !%!$! disgustin. *Cam voice*

*Cam voice* Worse than that, she went home and kissed her husband.  That !%!$! disgustin. *Cam voice*

smh @ getting sick from swallowing...never heard that...just giving these females more incentive not to 
mad.gif
{

there was this mystery diagnosis show on tlc that I saw a few months back. basically this lady was sick and didnt know why. turns out she was allergic to sperm. almost to the point of dieing. maybe thats the same female?

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

mad.gif
{
It happens and I thought of that. Only an allergic reaction might make her feel the symptoms so quickly but only if she knows she was allergic to sperm would she then ask to get a DNA test ran on the water.

Still suspect though.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

mad.gif
{
It happens and I thought of that. Only an allergic reaction might make her feel the symptoms so quickly but only if she knows she was allergic to sperm would she then ask to get a DNA test ran on the water.

Still suspect though.

I'm having trouble believing this because

1) Females are generally ill-conceived
2) Not once have a gotten a chick sick from her swallowing or even heard of it for that matter.

Back
Top Bottom