JAY-Z is the GREATEST

1. 2pac
2. Eminem
3. Jay
Pac overrated, really? If Pac were still here there would be no Jay-Z (what he is today).

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

ummmmm ... did you realize that there are songs on both encore and relapse that completely take out jay-zs entire life? jay wishes he could rap like em he says it himself ... case in point, renegade ...
I cant believe this dude. I have yet to see a post from LilStarZ07 that doesnt include the word"eminem" in it. SUPER STAN.

Maybe it's cuz I've never been of the westcoast but IMO if pac wouldn't have "died" he wouldn't have let Jay get big he woulda hit emup. Plus if Big never died jay woulda been like the little brother to him we would be saying he's good but he's not as good as big. But these are allwhat ifs as far as reality goes he's not as skilled as Eminem to me so he's not the greatest.
Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by KFloWS503

1. 2pac
2. Eminem
3. Jay
Pac overrated, really? If Pac were still here there would be no Jay-Z (what he is today).

How you know this?

Originally Posted by meshies

ummmmm ... did you realize that there are songs on both encore and relapse that completely take out jay-zs entire life? jay wishes he could rap like em he says it himself ... case in point, renegade ...
I cant believe this dude. I have yet to see a post from LilStarZ07 that doesnt include the word "eminem" in it. SUPER STAN.
How you gonna quote a post that he doesn't say "Eminem" in?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This is the ONLY forum where you'll hear Jay and "greatest of all time" in the same sentence.

It's like dudes' hypebeast mentality transfers from kicks to rap. You have a couple of dudes with high post counts shouting nonsense like this and allof a sudden everyone follows.
smh.gif

Then you just have idiots bringing irrelevant !+## in to the convo talkin' : "YO WHAT ABOUT THAT ROC NATION DEAL"...."YO HE MARRIED BEYONCEYO OMG NO ONE CAN DO THAT".

Really? Jay is the best RAPPER alive? RAPPER?

iverson.jpg

"We're talking about rapping here... NOT THE GAME.... RAPPING"

Jay isn't top 5 in ANY rapping skill besides rhyme scheme (or "flow"). So how is he the greatest EVER? Tell me. Please.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Nickthestick91

Originally Posted by meshies

I cant believe this dude. I have yet to see a post from LilStarZ07 that doesnt include the word "eminem" in it. SUPER STAN.
How you gonna quote a post that he doesn't say "Eminem" in?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

This is the ONLY forum where you'll hear Jay and "greatest of all time" in the same sentence.

It's like dudes' hypebeast mentality transfers from kicks to rap. You have a couple of dudes with high post counts shouting nonsense like this and all of a sudden everyone follows.
smh.gif

Then you just have idiots bringing irrelevant %+$% in to the convo talkin' : "YO WHAT ABOUT THAT ROC NATION DEAL"...."YO HE MARRIED BEYONCE YO OMG NO ONE CAN DO THAT".

Really? Jay is the best RAPPER alive? RAPPER?

iverson.jpg

"We're talking about rapping here... NOT THE GAME.... RAPPING"

Jay isn't top 5 in ANY rapping skill besides rhyme scheme (or "flow"). So how is he the greatest EVER? Tell me. Please.
grin.gif

He's the all time heavy weight champion of flowa's. He's leading the league in at least six statistical categories right now - best flow, mostconsistent, realest stories, most charisma, he sets the most trends and his interviews are hotter. HOLLA.

Flow ? Kool G #@#%% on him
Consistency ? Scarface #@#%% on him
Realest stories ? Tragedy Khadafi #@#%% on him
Most Charisma ? I'll take MC Shan over him
Most trends ? Cam/Kanye been *%@@%+!$ on him in this category for a while.
Interviews ? 50 cent has better interviews.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by KFloWS503

1. 2pac
2. Eminem
3. Jay

How you know this?
Thats what I'm saying. I never understood how people throw "WHAT IFs " in convo's like these.

What if BIG was alive
What if Pac was alive
What if Big L was alive

Well...they're not
ohwell.gif

Tupac had a bunch of classics and influenced/inspired millions globally through a real message/movement. Jay has 1 classic and 85% of his discography is of himbragging about himself. I don't see how Jay is possibly better.

Originally Posted by M16

Tupac had a bunch of classics and influenced/inspired millions globally through a real message/movement. Jay has 1 classic and 85% of his discography is of him bragging about himself. I don't see how Jay is possibly better.
laugh.gif
come on son i know u a Jay hater but lets be serious Jaywould rap circles hell he would make donuts around pac
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom